PDA

View Full Version : UP RPM GOLF 7 MKVII GTI 230PS

GERCOMOTIVE
14th August, 2019, 04:11 PM
Hi, I have a golf 7 gti 230ps with the idle a little low, it is about 730 rpm when it should be at 800 rpm.

The problem is that the oil pressure light turns on at idle, if you accelerate it a little, it turns it off.

My idea is to raise the idle to 800 RPM, I have tried to do it with AUTEL but it only allows me to raise it 50 RPM and I need to raise it about 80 or 90 rpm.

Do you know if it can be done with vag com and which channel is appropriate for this?

Thanks in advance

AlasPerformance
14th August, 2019, 05:11 PM
Send pm to me, thanks

icezero2010
16th August, 2019, 09:14 AM
Hi, I have a golf 7 gti 230ps with the idle a little low, it is about 730 rpm when it should be at 800 rpm.

The problem is that the oil pressure light turns on at idle, if you accelerate it a little, it turns it off.

My idea is to raise the idle to 800 RPM, I have tried to do it with AUTEL but it only allows me to raise it 50 RPM and I need to raise it about 80 or 90 rpm.

Do you know if it can be done with vag com and which channel is appropriate for this?

Thanks in advance

repair your oilpump

u have not more than 0,6 bar at idle

what do u think how long work the engine without oil

GERCOMOTIVE
19th August, 2019, 08:45 AM
repair your oilpump

the car is not mine it is from another workshop they bring it to me for that, they have retified the crankshaft, sometimes it is that and not the pump, is it possible?

GERCOMOTIVE
19th August, 2019, 08:47 AM
repair your oilpump

What pressure does the oil pump have to give at idle? 0,6 bar ? or higher ?

GERCOMOTIVE
26th August, 2019, 08:33 AM
Solved there is a real loss of pressure, only with the engine hot, we put a slightly denser oil and the problem was solved.

Greetings and thank you

bobolin4o
26th August, 2019, 09:42 AM
Solved there is a real loss of pressure, only with the engine hot, we put a slightly denser oil and the problem was solved.

Greetings and thank you

Solved, for now...

AVDigitale
26th August, 2019, 11:06 AM
solved for some km ,if this car going tuned the engine will be blowed

GERCOMOTIVE
26th August, 2019, 05:11 PM
Thank you for your comments, but it has an oil recommended by the manufacturer.

Greetings dear friends