PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes c220 maps

zafiraA
21st August, 2019, 11:58 AM
Hi can some body take a look at this map please, supposed to be stage 1 DPF delete EGR off.
it has some more power but i cant blank or unplug EGR, and the DPF seems to keep going still into regenaration every 50 miles or so this map was supplied by ECO REMAPS Nottingham,
its a delphi dcm3.2 ecu and was removed and read with ktag.

2009 s204 c220 cdi 5g auto

Lambda1
21st August, 2019, 01:22 PM
Delete DPF adaptions with series file... than flash yours.
EGR I havent had a look , same for remap.

zafiraA
21st August, 2019, 02:20 PM
Hi thanks for the reply, i have a k tag unit and frame on order, i hope this all becomes clearer when i have read the ecu, you make it sound easy delete dpf with series file, im sure i will suss this out.

boomeer
21st August, 2019, 02:36 PM
Hi can some body take a look at this map please, supposed to be stage 1 DPF delete EGR off.
it has some more power but i cant blank or unplug EGR, and the DPF seems to keep going still into regenaration every 50 miles or so this map was supplied by ECO REMAPS Nottingham,
its a delphi dcm3.2 ecu and was removed and read with ktag.

2009 s204 c220 cdi 5g auto
egr dtc not removed that why you have active dtc (as i see they try disable egr by hysteresis ) and tune they missed some maps and limiters

zafiraA
21st August, 2019, 03:39 PM
Hi and thanks for your input, i knew the map was no good, they are saying there is some thing wrong with my car, i knew i was not going mad, is there anything that any one can do to that file or im i to try and source a new map.