PDA

View Full Version : Mini ONE 1.6 r50 - mpps help needed

samde95
21st August, 2019, 06:01 PM
Hello.

I have MPPS and I can read my original file from the car fine.
I've had the file tuned/modded, but when It comes writing the modded file back onto ecu, at 99% It's prompting me with "conditions not met".
I'm able to flash my original file back on fine, but the tuned one is a no go...

I'll attach both files.

Thanks and I appreciate any help!

a500tut
21st August, 2019, 06:27 PM
You have bad tuning and no checksum, try this and report!

samde95
21st August, 2019, 06:53 PM
You have bad tuning and no checksum, try this and report!
typical :crushed:... but Thanks for that!

samde95
21st August, 2019, 09:38 PM
What could be causing it to not start? Its writing onto the car fine but not starting.

once the original file is back on its fine.

NASTASE
22nd August, 2019, 06:58 AM
What could be causing it to not start? Its writing onto the car fine but not starting.

once the original file is back on its fine.
Hi mate,
Your mod file have wrong checksum.No doubt.MPPS can't do the checksum in writing.
a500tut user is right, no checksum and bad tune.
you have modified "monitored maximum torque at clutch" map,"scaling factor for requested torque at clutch from driver"map, "limp home value of maf with throttle position diagnosis error" map,"setpoint mass air flow depending on slow torq"map,"catalyst exhaust gaz temperature in steady state"and so on.No fuel map touched, no spark map touched,nothing good in your mod file.If you write file provided by "a500tut" user car will start.Don't play with gasoline engine without knowledge, can melt pistons in a minute.

samde95
22nd August, 2019, 10:12 AM
Hi mate,
Your mod file have wrong checksum.No doubt.MPPS can't do the checksum in writing.
a500tut user is right, no checksum and bad tune.
you have modified "monitored maximum torque at clutch" map,"scaling factor for requested torque at clutch from driver"map, "limp home value of maf with throttle position diagnosis error" map,"setpoint mass air flow depending on slow torq"map,"catalyst exhaust gaz temperature in steady state"and so on.No fuel map touched, no spark map touched,nothing good in your mod file.If you write file provided by "a500tut" user car will start.Don't play with gasoline engine without knowledge, can melt pistons in a minute.

I bought that map too... won’t be going back there again.sent my original file to them to tune and that’s what I got back 🙃.

I’ll use the one provided on here, but the one provided on here writes fine but won’t start?

Thanks for the help!

samde95
22nd August, 2019, 06:28 PM
Hi, would you be able to checksum this new file for me?