PDA

View Full Version : Need help for arnet kryptview

debbie-c
18th September, 2008, 05:01 PM
HiDoes anyone know were i can find the area code for wigan because when i try the nearest places to my area all the channel are jumpy and often freeze.

cookma
18th September, 2008, 05:24 PM

Fspiders
18th September, 2008, 06:43 PM
Wigan is TW on 40967 531000 6952

Regards.

debbie-c
18th September, 2008, 06:57 PM
thankyou fspiders

Fspiders
18th September, 2008, 07:02 PM
no probs.. Remember that if you want to change the net id you're better off deleting the channels and then doing a factory reset. If you don't delete the channels they get all mixed up.

Regards.

debbie-c
18th September, 2008, 07:43 PM
it's still jumping on most channels :( any one any ideas what i can do?

Any help is much appreciated.

jaytag
18th September, 2008, 08:31 PM
is it the newest firmware or is it dated 14/4/08 to check press menu-syst info
there is a problem with the tuners 1 out of 15 but newest firm ware has fixed a couple of mine boxes

wooper
19th September, 2008, 09:18 AM
Noobie here,

If I do a factory reset, does it delete the firmware, would I have to reload it?

thanks

delboy13
19th September, 2008, 10:35 AM
it's still jumping on most channels :( any one any ideas what i can do?

Any help is much appreciated.

most of my channels on one box are stil jumping with the latest firmware i was told to try the signal deviation which is off by default but not made a difference.signal deviation is on the 3rd one down in menu cannot remember what it says press ok then you have 2 to choose from top 1 is tv settings and the bottom one has it.try +1 or -1 first

<--delboy13 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...-->

Noobie here,

If I do a factory reset, does it delete the firmware, would I have to reload it?

thanks

when ever i do factory default firmware is still there but no channels

wooper
19th September, 2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks for prompt reply, thats my little job for the weekend.

One other thing, is the new september firmware ok do you think or should I stick with the (i think ) january one?

ta

Fspiders
19th September, 2008, 12:14 PM
I don't think the firmware is your problem.. It's more likely a bad connection with your scart or cable..

Doing a factory reset doesn't wipe out the firmware. After a reset you have to go to automatic search then set your network type and then choose your network ID and finally press the green button. If you do a factory reset make sure you know what your Network area and Network ID is otherwise you're in trouble. Also it's a good idea to delete all channels before doing a factory reset, for some reason the new channels get mixed up sometimes if you don't.

The latest firmware is very stable I've tried this on well over 10 boxes.. though some areas do prefer the PVRepg file.

Deviating the tuner is easy enough and I've played with it and it does increase the quality strength but delays the tuning considerably. This option is not available in the April firmware.

Debbie. If you use a scart lead make sure you're set to RGB and PAL in your options

Regards.

delboy13
19th September, 2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks for prompt reply, thats my little job for the weekend.

One other thing, is the new september firmware ok do you think or should I stick with the (i think ) january one?

ta

use the new september one as january one will not work

leegttdi
30th November, 2008, 01:18 PM
HiDoes anyone know were i can find the area code for wigan because when i try the nearest places to my area all the channel are jumpy and often freeze.

have u got the pin to get in the system info menu please thanx

leegttdi
30th November, 2008, 01:19 PM
have u got the code 4 the system ifo menu so i can get to the secret menu thanx

makster
23rd December, 2008, 05:32 PM
can anyone help me with channels im missing on the arnet box,i have the latiest update but am now missing sky sports channels 1,2,3 but have exra and sky 1,2,3 are missing along with other channels,do i need the area code for bolton and if so does anyone know it cheers?: