PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Juke & Qashqai 2014-2016 Visteon invalid eq & radio locked

hadi84
24th August, 2019, 04:48 AM
Hi friends,
I posted before about this problems, but now I want to explain more and need last help!!!
I’ll send all pictures

I got a visteon 5AL9 radio from a friend that was installed on a 2016Nissan Juke.
It’s very looks like visteon on nissan qashqai.
this post about that: https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/504503-nissan-qashqai

after first turning on it showed an “invalid eq” problem.
this error will remove with grounding pin 43.
after that when I turn it on it shows the clock and after pressing power button it shows “radio locked please contact dealer”.

hadi84
24th August, 2019, 04:53 AM
After that, when I entered setup + return key together it shows a seed code and need a key,
I bought key from a radio unlock service,
after entering key it shows “NEW 60 seconds” and start to count down to zero?
after that it shows again” radio locked please contact dealer”!!!!!

hadi84
24th August, 2019, 05:02 AM
Count down pictures

hadi84
24th August, 2019, 05:16 AM
Every time it shows “radio locked......” after count down there is new seed code!!!,
I try 4 times,!!
after that I decided to open the radio for finding an eeprom or something like this.
the boards looks like this post: https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/504503-nissan-qashqai

there is an arm, ram,....
there is 2 ICs that I can’t find application for them.
one is “D78F1834” that I think for communication with can, because on the backside of the board there is rx,tx,clk in front of ic.
another one is a 8 pin that is write on : 2313 , I think this is a memory.

there is some difference between juke and qashqai , one is that : no ic301 TJA1042 in juke visteon.
so 2313 is common.

now what shall I do?
I should read 2313? And change?
Make another grounding for removing can?
how can I remove count down problem and start it up?

many Thank’s in advance.

hadi84
24th August, 2019, 05:53 AM
Ic’s pictures.

luzack
20th January, 2020, 06:19 PM
Did you get it sorted? I have the same used car stereo that I try to install in Nissan Pulsar. Please let me know.