PDA

View Full Version : A3 BKD Blown Turbo

Golden91
25th August, 2019, 06:50 PM
Hi, dose anybody recon theirs anything anything wrong with this stage 1 map? Was put on car, seemed fine until 20 min later, popping sound changing from 1st to 2nd, loads of smoke, started to run on it's own oil etc... Car had brand new turbo last year. Map seems ok to me but i'm new to win ols so maybe not... If somebody could check it, would be much appreciated... Thanks!

Junkyard Dog
25th August, 2019, 07:46 PM
Its file from EBAY MEGA COLECTION? I think MAF and Duration... are bad job...

Golden91
25th August, 2019, 08:23 PM
Its file from EBAY MEGA COLECTION? I think MAF and Duration... are bad job...

Yes, i think it is, could that kill a turbo in less than 20 min? Normal driveing? Just trying to rule out other mechanical problems as this car has never been maped before this time and had 2 turbos blow on it before... thanks.

Junkyard Dog
25th August, 2019, 08:30 PM
2 turbos blow before this chip?

Golden91
25th August, 2019, 10:17 PM
Yes, bought car on 90,000 miles with turbo just been done, 95 changed with brand new 1 now on 101 and gone again, but 20 min after mapping and givein it a bit of stick like...

SALAS
25th August, 2019, 10:38 PM
The file is bad % changes everywhere, but I don't think this will kill the turbo max boost 1.5bar

Junkyard Dog
25th August, 2019, 10:59 PM
El archivo es malo% de cambios en todas partes, pero no creo que esto matará el turbo max boost 1.5bar

Maybe : oil interval,filter,pump,quality or low air intake,air filter....

familiozo
30th August, 2019, 03:38 PM
Hi, dose anybody recon theirs anything anything wrong with this stage 1 map? Was put on car, seemed fine until 20 min later, popping sound changing from 1st to 2nd, loads of smoke, started to run on it's own oil etc... Car had brand new turbo last year. Map seems ok to me but i'm new to win ols so maybe not... If somebody could check it, would be much appreciated... Thanks!
Mate +570 turbo pressure in 4500 rpm holly sh..

Golden91
31st August, 2019, 08:17 PM
Only just noticed that mate, don't know how i missed it now... Cheers

Milicija
1st September, 2019, 05:07 PM
It is worth checking catalytic converter if it is in the car still... Had few older of these, that the front and the back part of the converter would look ok, but in the middle it would be damaged :) Client changed few turbos also... :) In your case the remap is bad, but just my advice...