PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes e200 dpf and egr off

AlimK
28th August, 2019, 11:17 PM
Hallo friends! Can someone remove dpf and egr off and ch is ok? Please.Mercedes e200cdi 136hp. ECU: Delphi crd11 This is original file:

EGS
29th August, 2019, 02:45 PM
In my opinion, to get help, you should be more active on the forum. only 3 messages in 2 years is very little.

zafiraA
30th August, 2019, 03:58 PM
Hi i have the solution for your ecu, problem is i received little to no help from this forum, which for a ten year old car nobody giving nothing away, like i say i have the file but it cost me £190 and 2 weeks of head ache's
good luck in your search and be very aware of any body offering to remap for you as i found 99% have no clue how to map this dcm3.2 ecu properly.

EGS
30th August, 2019, 04:10 PM
Hi i have the solution for your ecu, problem is i received little to no help from this forum, which for a ten year old car nobody giving nothing away, like i say i have the file but it cost me £190 and 2 weeks of head ache's
good luck in your search and be very aware of any body offering to remap for you as i found 99% have no clue how to map this dcm3.2 ecu properly.

I have no problem helping me with this file. but it is not active on the forum. Many of the forums use it for personal purposes and are not at all participating in the forum.
it is not a criticism but you have written only 18 messages in 9 years. It is a bit 'overwhelming, perhaps in your experience you're right, but to be helped in my opinion, you have to be at least participate in the group.

zafiraA
30th August, 2019, 04:36 PM
i was not trying to have a go, ive always had to end up sorting it myself beleve me if im stuck its a real big issue and solutions are very rarely found, i am going to start offering more help on thuis forum i have k tagg and mpps and i know how to use them, im trying to learn how to map and use the various software i have to try and help more as thats my nature, i find myself disabled nodays and unable to work on cars anymore but hope i can help in the future, 30 years plus in the trade, i was not trying to be an arse.

AlimK
4th January, 2023, 08:26 PM
Hello again, can somebody help me please? I need to remove dpf and egr, if possible up to stage 1. Thanks!