PDA

View Full Version : FEM BDC plus problem

khoulioking
29th August, 2019, 09:56 AM
Great support ever.
I really appreciate simon touch technical support. Honestly, I was blocked With BMW 320 FEM the FEM cannot be read at all when connecting the FEM to the power the FEM gets heated,
I purchased FEM/BDC plus from Simon touch, this tool was read th ISN by OBD within 5 second, and the guy who called Leoni followed me from the beginning.
I also have AVDI, both tools was very helpful for me.

p1et
29th August, 2019, 10:12 AM
Nice advertisement mate

khoulioking
29th August, 2019, 10:18 AM
I am just elaborating my experience, I asked for coding in the ECU section but no one help me.
because I am sharing my experience with you guys you're now writing it's an advertisement.

auto techniek
29th August, 2019, 05:17 PM
If you use search function in this forum you wil get much feedback about how good this company is.

Great support ever.
I really appreciate simon touch technical support. Honestly, I was blocked With BMW 320 FEM the FEM cannot be read at all when connecting the FEM to the power the FEM gets heated,
I purchased FEM/BDC plus from Simon touch, this tool was read th ISN by OBD within 5 second, and the guy who called Leoni followed me from the beginning.

PremierD
29th August, 2019, 06:54 PM
Great support ever.

We do not discuss Simple ....... and Avdi are just pure rip off merchants ... :)

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/739575-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-ARE-ABRITES-SHAFTING-THEIR-CUSTOMERS-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt-lt

khoulioking
30th August, 2019, 08:28 AM
It doesn't matter about other peoples feedback, my experience was very good with this company.
For me AVDI is the best diagnostic tool in the market.

Bryanlocksmith
30th August, 2019, 10:43 AM
OOOh no need to talk about their support its amazing they said its my next door company but I wish that anyway simon touch is a perfect company but here they always like to gain money and not to share their experience and learn others how they worked so its fine if people judge you here and make fun of what you write don't worry mate.
Anyway I appreciate your experience that shared here at least you will help soon people want to do the same job later on FOR FREE which here people love to make money more then to help