PDA

View Full Version : DPF CHEVROLET CAPTIVA 2.0 DIESEL 2007

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 02:48 AM
Some free help
physically removed DPF, covered EGR and the vehicle now smokes white smoke.
Active DTC DPF, EGR AND DPF TEMPERATURE SENSOR

tunelab
1st September, 2019, 07:24 AM
its very strange every day you get a client and post in the forum and asking free help
mate you are earning money with these files and doing business come on ....
some people are very strange asking help free and doing business with the files getting help from forums

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 07:34 PM
If you want to charge for an effective solution, indicate the price by this means.

The solution provided for free, serves to learn and see if it is effective or not.

I already applied dpf and egr off to that vehicle and it still keeps throwing white smoke, which I ask is that it was badly done.

James83
1st September, 2019, 07:43 PM
its very strange every day you get a client and post in the forum and asking free help
mate you are earning money with these files and doing business come on ....
some people are very strange asking help free and doing business with the files getting help from forums

You're absolutely right, a lot of people here do this and nobody says anything, I'm surprised there are always people ready to help them and I don't understand why.

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 07:55 PM
You're absolutely right, a lot of people here do this and nobody says anything, I'm surprised there are always people ready to help them and I don't understand why.

It is a forum of help and contribution, as I contribute, obviously under my abilities, if I do not contribute, it is obvious that it is outside my competences, but each workshop or person has its different realities.

I say again, the user who wants to charge me for the effective solution that indicates by this means the value and that's it.

James83
1st September, 2019, 08:08 PM
My speech generally goes, I didn't mean to attack you even though I wrote in your post.

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 08:13 PM
My speech generally goes, I didn't mean to attack you even though I wrote in your post.

I still do not understand your contribution in this publication?

If you do not have constructive input, better say nothing.

James83
1st September, 2019, 08:17 PM
I still do not understand your contribution in this publication?

If you do not have constructive input, better say nothing.

my speech is constructive because I hate people who search for free to make money.

Meat-Head
1st September, 2019, 08:18 PM
On topic:-

At least you know the customer has lost 100% of their money buying such a lump of junk

volkswagen1234
1st September, 2019, 08:21 PM
TEST AND REPORT . REGARDS

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 08:25 PM
TEST AND REPORT . REGARDS

thank you I will comment on the process

systemlinux
1st September, 2019, 08:29 PM
On topic:-

At least you know the customer has lost 100% of their money buying such a lump of junk

The vehicle was intervened in other workshops.

the DPF was physically removed and the EGR canceled, since then the vehicle was smoking and active dtcs.

I tried to carry out the disqualification, but my results were not very satisfactory, which the DTCS had become desquamants, but the white smoke error persists.

tunelab
2nd September, 2019, 07:11 AM
If you want to charge for an effective solution, indicate the price by this means.

The solution provided for free, serves to learn and see if it is effective or not.

I already applied dpf and egr off to that vehicle and it still keeps throwing white smoke, which I ask is that it was badly done.
a free crack software will never sort out the problem which the peoples like you always expect you must to deal with a professional for sort out your problem.
every one like pay for nothing and put the whole amount in the pocket but its not a professional way
and also you can show your contribution in the forum other than asking free help