PDA

View Full Version : IMMO PORSCHE BOXSTER

clementz
1st September, 2019, 09:10 AM
Hello
Thank you for sharing the ID48 file that really was installed in my box M534 and my calculator. Now my programmer's software can not read the 6-digit code for the transponder

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/425982-1997-Porsche-boxster-dump-set-required?highlight=boxster+ID48

file for ID48

thank

gege974
1st September, 2019, 09:50 AM
Hi
For porsche it's a rotating code, no one can give you.
what is the problem of departure?

clementz
1st September, 2019, 05:56 PM
Hello

My informatien put the ID45 file in the CU motronic and in the immobox 534.

We plugged the boxes and finally on my meter I had the indications on the digital screens: oil check and mileage of the car.

But still not possible to start: on his software is the transponder is not valid: it asks for a 6-digit code to enter the box.

I only have this key problem with the transponder to start it thank you

gege974
2nd September, 2019, 05:30 AM
Hi

made a reading of eprom dme + eprom alarm box

clementz
2nd September, 2019, 05:24 PM
hi

when we open the file ID48 of the link above we have 2 files: one he put in immobox 534 and the other file in the CU motronic

now for the transponder he has connected the computer sound with an OBD and with his software as soon as he enters the transponder the opening beep is done.

with the software he uses he puts the file of the immobox in the transponder but is asked for a 6-digit code.

So here may be another manipulation to do or software that would read the ID48 files

best regards