PDA

View Full Version : Keys, SoftCams and Emulators (EMU)

Devilfish
27th March, 2008, 02:39 PM
There are two types of channel that are sent out by the cable company; FTA (free-to-air) and encrypted.

Free-to-air channels are basically freeview channels. You don't need to subscribe to a package to get these channels. If you use an image without an emu or keys you would still get these channels.

Encrypted channels are channels that the cable company want you to pay for. These channels are encrypted before being sent out and normally you would pay the cable company for a smartcard which you would slot into your recevicer and this will allow you to receive the encrypted channels. It's kinda like when you buy software and you get a key with it. You won't be able to use the software without knowing the key.

Keys are also included in the cable stream. Normally your digital smartcard will extract the keys from the stream and store them in memory. It would then use these keys to decrypt the channels when you flick through them. Since we don't use a smartcard with a dbox we need something else to decrypt the channels. This is where the softcam (also known as a cam or emulator (emu)) comes in. The box or image itself doesn't know what to do with the keys, it's the softcam that grabs the keys from the stream and stores them in a file (keylist.txt, Autoroll.key, Autoupdate.key). If the keys are changed by the cable company the softcam will update the keys stored in the file.

The enctytion that the cable company usesis called Nagra1. So we also need to include nagra rom files in our images. These go in /var/scce and /var/keys.

There are several different softcams that we can use; evocamd, mgcamd, newcamd & gbox. It doesn't really matter what one you use, they all do the same thing. Some emu won't work in certain areas or on certain providers so it's good there are alternatives. The emu can also cause problems with direct recording over ethernet so if you have a blocky recording, try changing the emu or the tuner driver.

burr1545
14th May, 2008, 02:18 PM
thanks for the concise and informative post Devilfish , im new to the dbox , though not to linux , just starting to build up a picture of how all the pieces fit together :)

pabble
24th June, 2008, 09:28 AM
always wondered how it all happened :)

balikuyu
9th July, 2008, 08:07 PM
Rom 7 is the only rom needed this was new to me, of all the other forums this forum is impartial and teh most informative, thanks mainly to good administrators and members

Keep up the good work

Cheers

angus1972
14th July, 2008, 02:00 PM
Good stuff, im learning all the time on here.

:rangers2:

DrKahn
24th July, 2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks m8. My Commando 6 is not auto updating, what should I do? The dbox was switched off for one year.

father ted
24th July, 2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks m8. My Commando 6 is not auto updating, what should I do? The dbox was switched off for one year.

its because the roms in that image are now out of date you either flash a new image to your box with up to date files or you can try and install the new ones into your image you have

shy9010
30th July, 2008, 01:29 PM
i have the latest blade trinity image, is that capable of auto updating

aftermath
30th July, 2008, 01:41 PM
i have the latest blade trinity image, is that capable of auto updating

its like any image m8, if where you got it deleted the keys and roms, then no it will not auto update.

If you can ftp to your box, and look in the keys and scce folders, you will find out.

sieveis
19th August, 2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the info on where things go...:)

Consolez
31st August, 2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks for sharing !

superchipper
12th September, 2008, 08:22 PM
Can i decrypt nagra2 channels using this DIGITAL KAOS v1.1 image ? I have a dump from a local smartcard, which keys i need and how do i store them on dreambox ? Thank's

davmac
20th September, 2008, 06:25 PM
just need to jump in here,probably feet first, i have just flashed sportster and done a channel scan but only freebbies are working' its my understanding that i needs keys to unlock these, i have downloaded some files and used my ftp to try and put them on my dbox2 but there's no change. so i must be doing something wrong. can anyone help with some files that work and maybe a guide as to how to do it, not asking much hey
thanks

Devilfish
20th September, 2008, 06:33 PM
All rom files go in /var/scce and all key files go in /var/keys.

The rom files will end with .bin. It's probably a good idea to put them in /var/keys and /var/scce to be safe.

All other files, i.e. Keylist.txt, Autoroll.key, camd_cfg, Softcam.key, Autoupdate.key, etc. these go in the /var/keys folder.

Once you've got the files in the right folders, go to sky sports 1 then restart the EMU....there's usually an option in the blue button menu. Give it a few minutes and see if it auto updates the keys and the channels should come on.

davmac
21st September, 2008, 02:48 PM
i have tryed the above, i am sure i am doing it right,however i am getting a message files failed to transfer, and i am still locked out ,any idea's were i am going wrong, have i got the correct files?,there just look the same as what is all ready there if it asks that the files are allready there i click on overwrite,
thanks
aback again (hours later and after reading loads of posts) finally got it all working, how, well two main things i checked first the ip address on my pc and dbox2 were correct,that got the files moving but box was still not working till i read a post about deleteing the files form the keys folder and than transfering the new ones the same with the other file. and its working great.
so a big THANKYOU to all that replyed to my posts, and all the other posts i got info from

stringfellow
30th September, 2008, 09:10 PM
new to this hope to pick up as much info as i can with getting tech

chizzy
1st October, 2008, 12:34 AM
All rom files go in /var/scce and all key files go in /var/keys.

The rom files will end with .bin. It's probably a good idea to put them in /var/keys and /var/scce to be safe.

All other files, i.e. Keylist.txt, Autoroll.key, camd_cfg, Softcam.key, Autoupdate.key, etc. these go in the /var/keys folder.

Once you've got the files in the right folders, go to sky sports 1 then restart the EMU....there's usually an option in the blue button menu. Give it a few minutes and see if it auto updates the keys and the channels should come on.

I've done all this but SS1 when it comes on is very jumpy and the audio squeaks!!

Curious123
1st October, 2008, 09:53 AM
I've done all this but SS1 when it comes on is very jumpy and the audio squeaks!!

If you have got a dm500 than go into setup > system settings and untick 'fast zapping' this hopefully might fix your audio. If your box is freezing intermittently than try loading a different cam.

chizzy
1st October, 2008, 05:16 PM
If you have got a dm500 than go into setup > system settings and untick 'fast zapping' this hopefully might fix your audio. If your box is freezing intermittently than try loading a different cam.

I have a Nokia Dbox2 and it's driving me insane. I've tried different cams etc all to no avail.

djdbg
14th October, 2008, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know if the Lakys image comes with all relevant files or if i still have some tinkering to do?

father ted
20th October, 2008, 05:18 AM
Does anyone know if the Lakys image comes with all relevant files or if i still have some tinkering to do?

youve still got some tinkering to do ,not much mind:rolleyes:

tosh2004
6th November, 2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks guys

adamsm
13th November, 2008, 06:14 PM
I understand how this all works now, but where do you get the keys/cams from etc. I used to use Dbox2all the time now I have 4 of them sat doing nothing in my cupboard as im using starview PVR as you dont need to do anything to get it working to see all channels. Got cable points in all my rooms now, so would be nice to get my doxes working again....Commando 6 was what I used to have on them

mallj
25th November, 2008, 01:04 PM
thanks for the great info.
I've just registered. Can anyone point me in the right direction, i what to know how i can auto update the keys for my sagem dbox2

nickoskip
28th November, 2008, 03:21 PM
There are two types of channel that are sent out by the cable company; FTA (free-to-air) and encrypted.

Free-to-air channels are basically freeview channels. You don't need to subscribe to a package to get these channels. If you use an image without an emu or keys you would still get these channels.

Encrypted channels are channels that the cable company want you to pay for. These channels are encrypted before being sent out and normally you would pay the cable company for a smartcard which you would slot into your recevicer and this will allow you to receive the encrypted channels. It's kinda like when you buy software and you get a key with it. You won't be able to use the software without knowing the key.

Keys are also included in the cable stream. Normally your digital smartcard will extract the keys from the stream and store them in memory. It would then use these keys to decrypt the channels when you flick through them. Since we don't use a smartcard with a dbox we need something else to decrypt the channels. This is where the softcam (also known as a cam or emulator (emu)) comes in. The box or image itself doesn't know what to do with the keys, it's the softcam that grabs the keys from the stream and stores them in a file (keylist.txt, Autoroll.key, Autoupdate.key). If the keys are changed by the cable company the softcam will update the keys stored in the file.

The enctytion that the cable company usesis called Nagra1. So we also need to include nagra rom files in our images. These go in /var/scce and /var/keys.

There are several different softcams that we can use; evocamd, mgcamd, newcamd & gbox. It doesn't really matter what one you use, they all do the same thing. Some emu won't work in certain areas or on certain providers so it's good there are alternatives. The emu can also cause problems with direct recording over ethernet so if you have a blocky recording, try changing the emu or the tuner driver.

ucode.bin do i need to replace that??????

kishorejames
28th November, 2008, 07:27 PM
thanks for the usefull info:

AllyB
29th November, 2008, 01:53 PM
Hi,

I have changed from a dbox to a dreambox. I knew where everything was on that but in the dreambox im struggling to see where i set cams as there doesnt appear to be any in the list when i go into the blue panel. please help.
I have manually sent the keylist.txt to the keys folder this hasn't helped. I am wondering if it is still set to decode channel via the card rather than software and if maybe this is the problem, can anyone advise where i set this? Thanks.

junger
29th November, 2008, 04:57 PM
I have put the blade quad in and looked for keylist.txt but cannot find it.
Does anyone know why please?

red_devil78
29th November, 2008, 07:20 PM
cheers devilfish

DBox2LostHelp
29th November, 2008, 07:25 PM
many thanks for this sticky

harpo
30th November, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hi Guy's I am fairly new to all of this and still having problems getting my DM 800 to read these so called keys. I have created a directory within /var named keys and ftp'd nagrarom7 in it, restarted the dreambox and when i tryed to select certain channels other than free view i could not load then to view. I then telnets onto the dream box cd into /var an the keys directory has been deleted. So i created a scce directory instead and ftp'd nagrarom7 into it restarted the dreambox an this has also been deleted. Any ideas

AllyB
30th November, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hi Harpo,

I had a similar problem. check your camd settings and if they are still set to common interface. You need to download new cams off the gemini server.

start by pressing blue button. it says at top what camd. If already evocamd try restarting the camd (green). If not go into camd settings (1) and reload the list. If there is only common interface you need to download evocamd.

Let me know and I will tell you how.

:)

harpo
30th November, 2008, 04:34 PM
What mode does the Dreambox need to be in to view the camd stuff? If i select the blue button it displays as a heading Input Then Please choose an extension, and an option sleep timer.

I cannot seem to get into settings etc pressing any of the coloured buttons.

BillyHE
1st December, 2008, 12:18 AM
D/F, I have read somewhere in here that I can connect my Nokia Digibox to the cable for my Broadband then it will work on my box. Is that correct ??

micksobig
1st December, 2008, 09:59 AM
im new to all this ive put new keys in came on went back of in about hour thank

sexymax
2nd December, 2008, 05:12 PM
Hi all, I`ve just loaded latest rom image nagrarom7 but when I searched for my location it wasn`t there so I put in the closest ntl to me? I get all the channel info with the unlock key but no channels at all????? coming thro... do I need to put in the exact services xml ?
(which I happen to know the relevant nos ) if so where and how do I put these in ? & also where can I d/l a full sevices xml file ( incidently my xml address for my area has just changed on the 29/11/08 I wondering how important that is ? I`ve also noticed that my keys txt file is no longer there is that important? I thought by flashing latest image was all there was to ?obviously not
thanks for any help you guys .......sexymax (nuby)

liverpoolfan
3rd December, 2008, 08:34 PM
:wink::wink::wink:

twittowoo
3rd December, 2008, 10:39 PM
hi is your latest blade trinity image comanda 9.25 and do it have the new 7rom in it as i am looking out 4 it

$Furious
4th December, 2008, 12:26 AM
thank you ;)

twittowoo
4th December, 2008, 11:46 AM
thank m8 now how to make keys in to a rom or update a rom just to play with some boxs have 7/10/11/rom on it 7 is the new one this time but for how long !!

ifty3
9th December, 2008, 10:51 AM
Just installed the Lukys stylas image on my d-box2, installed the update key, after reboot the softcam file still 0, no other channel. need help

craigh8su
12th December, 2008, 07:01 PM
I have used the key updater by Winker and sent the "tw 04.12.08" keys to the box. All of the Fta channels are working yet none of the encrypted ones. What other files do I need to add? Oh and I have transfered the nagrom7.bin file to the /var/keys folder and disabled all rom except 7.

Pleasse help a desperate man lol:wink:

Devilfish
12th December, 2008, 07:51 PM
Download the files from here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/169555753/new_roms.rar

Put them in /var/keys, go to sky sports 1 and reboot the box.

micron123
12th December, 2008, 08:03 PM
the nagrarom goes into var/scce not keys...

Devilfish
12th December, 2008, 08:40 PM
On a dbox2 they go in /var/keys.

The /var/scce folder is actually a symlink to /var/keys.

On a dreambox or satellite image the roms always go in /var/scce.

craigh8su
13th December, 2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks for that. I have installed the roms that devilish posted. Still not getting encrypted channels tho. Think I might install a different image, any suggestions for dbox 2x?

februaryguy
18th December, 2008, 10:18 PM
hi there
i ve installed new "commando 10 upgrade"
i flashed in to my box scan it but no channels
after finishing the scan it give the messege
no channel executed
scan the dbox

:hmmmm2:i dont know:dontknow: what to do next and how i can be able to view my channels
please help me

tinaphillpott@blueyonder.
19th December, 2008, 11:15 AM
hi how do you load keys to commando 10, please help

PaphosAL
21st December, 2008, 06:33 PM
hi how do you load keys to commando 10, please help

Exactly the same as most other dbox2 images (neutrino and enigma), m8!

Just read a few threads and posts, and you'll soon get the hang of it. AL :santaclaus:

blackking594
25th December, 2008, 02:27 AM
Where can i get a copy of the EMU files from, and how do i install them... all the versions iv come across unzip into several files...

camd.cfg
evocamd.mips
evocamd.ppc
evocamd.stapi
feynman.cfg
ignore.list
priority.list
readme
replace.list

though iv heard that evocamd 2.12 is the smoothest version to use, iv just flashed my Sagem 1x box with Commando10c for use of Cable, do you this this would still be best ?

mehaul453
27th December, 2008, 08:28 PM
:wink:What great information, keep up the excellent work

gotenks123
28th December, 2008, 11:27 PM
thanx for that better than guessin

acurtis82
29th December, 2008, 07:06 PM
Hi there iam new to forums but thought i would give it a go. Iam looking for some help with my dbox 500c its lost its picture iam pretty sure i only need some keys but after searching today they don't seem to be as easy to get as i thought can you help please

smokey_jnr
29th December, 2008, 08:20 PM
i have the same problem... i used the files from my dbox on my dreambox now i get the free to air channels but none of subbed channels.. n e body have any ideas...

i ftp'd the rom files for the dbox into keys folder but that doesn't seem to have worked either....

rojas1
31st December, 2008, 11:49 PM
Excellent I'm learning all the time Many thanks

malaikat2
3rd January, 2009, 08:05 AM
It is a very comprehensive post Devilfish. Thanks for the enlightening.

I have bought a new Dreambox DM500s. The parental was passworded & I could not get to change it. Thus, the best thing I thought was to factory reset it. That was what I did. But, unfortunately all the setup information and the Asia Pacific transponders data is lost.

I am now trying to rebuild my Dreambox's datas back. It was a real blundered.

leonid
4th January, 2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the info, ans that for a dbox noob like me :)

zodiac42
4th January, 2009, 11:19 AM
hi to all where can i get the softcams from and where do they go in the image thanks john

kryfurme@hotmail.com
5th January, 2009, 06:55 PM
cheers mate

leonid
15th January, 2009, 02:13 AM
Hi guys. whats the diference between the emulators? I have a couple installed on my 500c but I can't tell the difference. Anyone used er gbox I think its called?

Tonysense
16th January, 2009, 05:04 PM
thanks for this info, had me puzzled for weeks

scousemcone
16th January, 2009, 05:42 PM
anyone know if the latest keys for telewest have been updated . last time was 23/12/08

cy80rg
17th January, 2009, 07:39 PM
Evening all... :)

Ok, tail of woe and general mucking things up- bear with me!

Was running Team Commando 9.25 on Nokia Db2- TC10c was out so updated.

Flash went fine.

Set location and provider (pure ntl).

Did full scan - came up with c290 channels.
FTA ones worked fine, scrambled ones there, but scrambled (as you'd expect).

So far, so good.

Had copied my /var/keys folder of my TC9.25 (9.25 worked perfectly). Copied the contents of /keys (from 9.25) into the same folder on TC10c. No errors reported - scrambled still locked though.

Rebooted, waited on scrambled channel etc, still nada.

Found the EvoCamd file in the TC10 thread.

FTP'd the whole EvoCamd folder (i.e not just contents) into var/bin/emu, chmod to 755.

Interesingly, the original (local) EvoCamd folder seems to have 7 or 8 files in, the version xferred to DB2 seems to only have 4 or 5, even though I ftp'd the entire folder? Is this what you'd expect?

Rebooted.

On reboot, "No channels found!" so rescanned.

Originally found 5 (vs 280+ before).

Set area and provider again -scanned.

Found all 280+ channels again, but on scan complete, says "No channels found!",even though the scan said it found 280+!

Rebooted, refreshed channel list- still no channels.

I have the Nagrarom 7 from 9.25, which was part of my /keys folder I xferred across (it's now in /keys on TC10c). If the FTA channels worked, but the scrambled didnt unlock, I'd assume N7 wasnt autoupdating - which I'll do if I ever get this working again!

Any ideas?

Should I have copied just the contents of the Evocamd folder, rather than the entire thing?

I'm not a complete Noob to this - did 9.25 fine - but Ive no idea why this doesnt work.

Also, tried to FTP only the contents of the evocamd folder into var/bin/emu, but FlashFXP reports "No files were transferred", and I dont seem to be able to move files via FTP anymore, thouh connect and view works fine?

Strange one... any help much apreciated!:)

SIRIPALA
20th January, 2009, 12:04 AM
Hi
Im still struggling to get my dbox2 up.i tried different images to put into my box(IFA).it was okay.but all the image that I found with no softcams and keys only FTA.
problem is I cant connect my box to pc to put new auto upde rom7 files.
so I do need Latest image with all softcams and keys (auto fix )include.Plz Plz email me to (siripaladon@hotmail.co.uk).

Many Thanks

SIRIPALA
20th January, 2009, 12:08 AM
Hi
Im still struggling to get my dbox2 up.i tried different images to put into my box(IFA).it was okay.but all the image that I found with no softcams and keys only FTA.
so I do need Latest image with all softcams and keys (auto fix )include.Plz Plz email me to (siripaladon@hotmail.co.uk).

Many Thanks

Herbie
22nd January, 2009, 11:14 PM
Hi

Many Thanks

I have sent you a link with a full working image check your inbox

darkfarthing
23rd January, 2009, 12:18 PM
This is really helpful. Thanks.

nemonemo
29th January, 2009, 06:19 PM
hi does nay one have commnado 10 with the roms and keys in it, thank would be of much help
thank you

Bulld0g
29th January, 2009, 06:26 PM
Commando is available in the downloads section m8. But AFAIK there are no roms in the image it's FTA

tophatter
31st January, 2009, 03:37 PM
please help i'm a total newbie to all this ..I have a nokia d box2 with cableferret image? it gets all the fta channels but that is it.i have been reading forums for weeks now and my head is about to explode i understand very little of what is on the forums and have had enough now.does anyone know of someone i could post my box to and they could do it for me i will pay them....please help prove my wife wrong she says i wasted my money..sorry to ramble on....

wee-willy-winky
4th February, 2009, 12:19 AM
there is a guy on ebay offering that service

smokey_jnr
4th February, 2009, 02:55 PM
where can i get hold of EVOCAMD.?

Zvezdan
5th February, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hi all,

i would appreciate if someone can send me full working image i can use in Dublin NT**HELL.

zvezdan_djordjevic@yahoo.ie

badger1001
8th February, 2009, 11:20 AM
ihave uploaded commando v10imageon my dbox.Anychance someone can send me the var/keys and var/bin folder. I need the key files and evocamd files.

thanks,

denzilv
16th February, 2009, 01:26 AM
I have 2 dboxs 1 with a laky pro image and the other with a more recent commando 10... would the keys and emu's be the same for both images? or would these differ from images to images?

I am reasonable new to all this hence the question? Thanks in advance...

deltacode11
22nd February, 2009, 08:06 PM
help as im going mad.

had old commando 8 image but stopped working as hadnt used the dbox2 for months

now updated to commando 10d, copied enitre directory from keys folder from commando 8 and ive got evocamd 2.17 running,
updated keys folder with new 7 rom but still only getting FTA channels. rebooted, waited on scrambled channel for hours but keys dont seem to be updating

used to be able to do this fine but now im stuck?!?

plasterer
22nd February, 2009, 08:28 PM
Yes they are mate ...............Paul

deltacode11
24th February, 2009, 12:42 AM
ok mine are not rolling can you help, is there anything obvious ive missed ?
i think the softcam file ive got is corrupt, can some1 help ?

daz__
6th March, 2009, 05:55 AM
excellent thread..
This one is really helping me to catch up with dm..
Was wondering devilfish if you could point me in the direction of any other essential reading on the dm

peace

daz

tosh2004
9th March, 2009, 08:33 PM
any one help on this image this is not working like other image how get key to work any help?

cheers

piptaps
11th March, 2009, 10:43 AM
Quiet a helpful thread. If one take his/her time all will be smooth

ammy
15th May, 2009, 12:37 AM
hello devilfish, can you tell me how to get to the keymaster v1.2 to download please:manusign:

caveman_nige
15th May, 2009, 12:39 AM
hello devilfish, can you tell me how to get to the keymaster v1.2 to download please:manusign:

try here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/keymaster-v1-2-a-15751/

you will not be able to donwload yet though.. Why not go and make an intro post while you wait.... http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/new-forums-how-make-your-first-post-couple-other-helpful-tips-30279/

stjim
11th June, 2009, 06:28 PM
hi just say sorry now if im askin in the wrong thread i have a nokia dbox ive flashed a image to the box no problem and i have the file with the keys and roms but i cant ftp in to it is the any place/ way to add this file in with the image?

Fergal
11th June, 2009, 06:36 PM
hi just say sorry now if im askin in the wrong thread i have a nokia dbox ive flashed a image to the box no problem and i have the file with the keys and roms but i cant ftp in to it is the any place/ way to add this file in with the image?
No you can only copy things out of a image on the pc
why cant you ftp the box what problem are you having.

stjim
11th June, 2009, 06:41 PM
the problem is ive try 3 diff ftp programs and it will not pick the box which i cant understand why this is, how would i go about doing it on the pc?

Fergal
11th June, 2009, 06:43 PM
You need to use a ethernet crossover cable try using flashfxp there is a guide in the downloads:)

stjim
11th June, 2009, 07:32 PM
yes ive already dl this and tryed it no joy :(

Fergal
11th June, 2009, 07:36 PM
What os is your pc what image is on the box and have you set your nic to 10baseT_halfduplex and given it a static ip one below the boxes ip and what error do you get in flashfxp when you try to connect.

dylythium
12th June, 2009, 07:40 PM
great guide

wipe0wt
12th June, 2009, 08:34 PM
Im stuggling too, the keymaster has died!!! Anyone know where to get the latest keys from?

johnsmith123
14th June, 2009, 09:37 PM
you dont need keymaster anymore mate theres a fix now called nagrom 7 and all you do is ftp it to ur keys folder u'll find the file somewhere here so look around

ordsy
5th July, 2009, 05:09 PM
i need to flash my dbox2, i have a image and null modem, but i think i also need roms, i have a file called nagrarom7 is that all i need and where does it go

krazylegz
5th July, 2009, 05:13 PM
the easiest way to flash a dbox is buy using a rj45 cross over cable, null modem cable and IFA (image flash asisstant)

as well as roms you will also need keys m8

dave1957
15th July, 2009, 11:49 AM
im purchasing a Dreambox 500S Satellite Receiver with Kaos image already installed i was wondering if i will need to download anything else once it arrives or if the kaos image will automatically download the codes needed to unlock the encrypted channels

thanks

Kiplin
19th July, 2009, 07:29 PM
I have just got my 1st dbox up and running but I have noticed that all the channels are not in order. Is there a program that I can use to quickly sort them out? or does any one have a file with this already done for the nottinghamshire region?

Thanks

Kips

Bulld0g
19th July, 2009, 07:34 PM
Bouqette editor or you can do it manually via the remote

tasker
24th September, 2009, 10:33 AM
hi ive managed to download the magic off the net is this all the files i need to get the other channels new to this thanks

MetalKettle
24th September, 2009, 10:36 AM
hi ive managed to download the magic off the net is this all the files i need to get the other channels new to this thanks

You need keys/roms and an emu m8. you might be better posting a new thread if you need help.

Mc Stoney
8th October, 2009, 11:41 PM
just a quick question.. im running the laky pro image on my nokia dbox2 .. which i have backed up on my pc via ftp'ing all da files from dbox to pc. if i put a new image on like commando 11 would i just need to put the roms / emus etc and the bouquets from the backup of the old laky pro image into the new commando image... sorry for being a n00b LoL :(

mezmillion
9th October, 2009, 05:26 PM
just a quick question.. im running the laky pro image on my nokia dbox2 .. which i have backed up on my pc via ftp'ing all da files from dbox to pc. if i put a new image on like commando 11 would i just need to put the roms / emus etc and the bouquets from the backup of the old laky pro image into the new commando image... sorry for being a n00b LoL :(

assuming u extracted the key file folders etc from that image that would work ok when ftp'd over to replace the ones from new image

petermiller
18th October, 2009, 04:12 PM
how do u transfer the evocamd onto my drembox?

aihsan
11th December, 2009, 09:08 PM
can some direct me to the softcam
and latest public keys for rochdale

skiv_100
13th December, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hang on a minute. I think something is going on. The last time I had random channels missing ie. CH4 & CH5 we had a massive system change and all channels went off for weeks.

If I remember correctly it was nearly the same time last year.

I hope I?m wrong.

Is this a correct?

ilyas
17th December, 2009, 09:58 PM
please tell me that information i have same problem only free to air channels come. i have lucky pro softwere.please advise me.:flowers:

the_daddy
20th February, 2010, 01:08 AM
I'm I missing something? What are you guys thanking about?

I also have just lost all channels. Anyone give any advice? suggestions?

ilyas
8th March, 2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Devifish:
How do i put nagra 3 on eurovaxblue please help me. this days they stop giving asian and movie channels to watch.your advise are apriceates.
Thanks. ilyas.
help:

geost
31st March, 2010, 07:24 PM
hi guys, i am new here as i am new in the DB500s i just get
trying to understand how i shall start
thanks for the help

Spike27
17th April, 2010, 04:41 PM
Woah! Getting too technical for an old fart like me. Have just flashed commando 12 and am getting no where. Any idiots guides out there that I might find help?

harky
29th June, 2010, 05:15 PM
Hi, i want to know my set was install with softcam but recently when cable company is doing key updating, 500c was uable to detect the Encrypted update.

want to know why it cause it to happen ??

kindly new on softcam stuff.

ManofScience
29th June, 2010, 05:37 PM
Where are you? : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/nagra-3-faq-105985/

read that then check the thread with where u are. If your area is N3 it's over.

harky
30th June, 2010, 02:02 PM
not yet N3.. just tht they change the method of roll...
but the cam was unable to detect

tobyva
10th July, 2010, 03:03 PM
hi I am new to this Dreamworld. I'm using CCcam 2.1.4 in gemini image. is that sufficient for all pay channels?

hank
24th October, 2010, 07:31 PM

I've had a DB*X2 for years as well as a legitimate subscription too, and have had a lot of fun with it. I still use it for streaming to HD the channels I can get.

I'm keeping it in the hope that someone will write a new ROM file for the N3 syste3m that Vermin are using. I can still scan all channels but they all come up as "UNKNOWN PROVIDER". hopefully some bright spark will write EvoCAM+ or "EvoCAM on steroids" for c**le b**es - i'm sure it is just a matter of time really.

I'm not holding my breath but lets be honest N2 was given to us it is not going to be long before money enters the equation and someone's greed gene gets the better of them. Everything created by man can be reverse engineered. It is arrogant to suggest otherwise, although admitedly extremely difficult.

antigen
21st January, 2011, 06:28 AM
Thanks for answering a question that has been in my mind since the start.

chipkonzol
29th December, 2011, 10:49 AM
How can i uploading a virgin dbox2 with these keys?

koihai
17th May, 2012, 08:03 PM
hi is any 1 out there willing to help me i will donate to website owner 5 or 10 pounds i have got the dbox 2 been switched off for ages dont know how long now today i got virgin media and decided to use that box but all the channels were off well i did scan and i found 490 in total and i can get freeview channels but i cant get channels like discovery and all others does any 1 know what to do to get those channels as well please i am willing to pay for it if thats the case.

And also please tell me the risk of unlocking those channels as well. Will i get in to trouble for that As i have just started with virgin media today basic package 30 mb broadband.

psats
17th May, 2012, 08:58 PM
hi is any 1 out there willing to help me i will donate to website owner 5 or 10 pounds i have got the dbox 2 been switched off for ages dont know how long now today i got virgin media and decided to use that box but all the channels were off well i did scan and i found 490 in total and i can get freeview channels but i cant get channels like discovery and all others does any 1 know what to do to get those channels as well please i am willing to pay for it if thats the case.

And also please tell me the risk of unlocking those channels as well. Will i get in to trouble for that As i have just started with virgin media today basic package 30 mb broadband.

its all over no cams keys available.

koihai
17th May, 2012, 09:21 PM
Any other way to make it work thanks.

psats
18th May, 2012, 03:59 PM
Any other way to make it work thanks.

look in starview / kryptview section.