PDA

View Full Version : Duster Rework File

Hassan12345
4th September, 2019, 01:38 PM
Hi :wavey:

i got an ECU file readed by FG Tech in Boot Mode
a Dacia Duster 2010 Diesel 1.5 DCI
with Delphi DCM 1.2
the car Smoke a lot, consumes more Fuel with less power.

I don't know what to do to fix this :questionmark: Thanks for your help.

Cyrez
4th September, 2019, 01:41 PM

with Delphi DCM 1.2

Are you sure that this is possible by remapping the ECU? Did you have read Trouble codes by OBD? It will be better to have more infomation :-) Ist possible that there is a Problem with EGR or Injector or other parts.

synmnicha
4th September, 2019, 01:42 PM

with Delphi DCM 1.2

Repair engine...

Hassan12345
4th September, 2019, 09:49 PM
Are you sure that this is possible by remapping the ECU? Did you have read Trouble codes by OBD? It will be better to have more infomation :-) Ist possible that there is a Problem with EGR or Injector or other parts.

of course i checked before the EGR it was so dirty, i cleaned what i have not done before is the cleaning the injectors...

but i see in some forums that remapping with EGR off DPF off and limit off can fix those issues...:smokin:

Hassan12345
6th September, 2019, 11:52 AM
hi
does anyone can explain how to deal with this file?
i keep mechanic repair for another moment
i appreciate any help, thanks guys

Cyrez
6th September, 2019, 11:57 AM
hi
does anyone can explain how to deal with this file?
i keep mechanic repair for another moment
i appreciate any help, thanks guys

I think there are different ways you can try, but i think, that things like "EGR OFF" or "DPF OFF" or so on will not be the solution of your Problem.
If you want write me pm and i can give you names from some user who can try to help you, if you say them exactly what you want.

Hassan12345
8th September, 2019, 01:41 PM
I think there are different ways you can try, but i think, that things like "EGR OFF" or "DPF OFF" or so on will not be the solution of your Problem.
If you want write me pm and i can give you names from some user who can try to help you, if you say them exactly what you want.

Hi
Exactly what i want is is to practice as a beginner some remapping with this car if i have the right tools then even things go bad with my first tries i can always backup the original file and car can run easily with its initial dump no misfire or cranking and not running because more people talk about checksum errors and things like that which stop the car to go back to its initial state...
what i will win from that primo is understanding how to do that, secundo if things go well i got a car with less smoke less diesel consumption & more power ...
thanks for your help

Hassan12345
16th September, 2019, 12:35 AM
fs
Hi
Exactly what i want is is to practice as a beginner some remapping with this car if i have the right tools then even things go bad with my first tries i can always backup the original file and car can run easily with its initial dump no misfire or cranking and not running because more people talk about checksum errors and things like that which stop the car to go back to its initial state...
what i will win from that primo is understanding how to do that, secundo if things go well i got a car with less smoke less diesel consumption & more power ...
thanks for your help
is there a somebody who can tell me what to do...
who can share with us his knowledge...
i appreciate your help...

Hassan12345
19th September, 2019, 12:24 PM
let's try it in another way...since it's a Duster forum and i believe there is no practically forums interested in...specially the first ones..
we keep it simple and free shareable ...yes only free for people who believe that knowledge is not personal, on the contrary is always universal and free like oxygen...

so, guys who wants some tools for reworking ECU Dacia Duster ? just ask :star:

bobolin4o
19th September, 2019, 01:09 PM
Mister Hassan, there is not any reason in the software to have a lot smoke from the exhaust.
Probably there is some restriction, or some leakage in the air inlet...
Repair the car!

Hassan12345
1st October, 2019, 09:18 PM
ok bobolin4o
i try to do that
thanks for the reply