PDA

View Full Version : Toyota RAV4 2.2 D4D MY2010 need DPF and EGR Off

marcolr
5th September, 2019, 05:59 PM
Hi mates,

I have a problem with a RAV 4. I did FAP and EGR Off with Swiftec but something was wrong because now the engine hasn´t power as before and the sound is a bit different. The 5th injector is disconnected as instructions of swiftec said.

Upload the both files, original and modified.

Could someone help me with correct DPF and EGR off for this car?

Thanks

ecuworks
6th September, 2019, 07:43 AM
:celticparty:

marcolr
7th September, 2019, 12:35 AM
Nobody can help me with this??

gyapi11
7th September, 2019, 05:42 AM
Hi.Try it.Tested solution.

EGS
7th September, 2019, 08:39 AM
I've never had any problems with this solution. try it and report
Pass in pM

marcolr
8th September, 2019, 11:53 PM
Hi.Try it.Tested solution.

Thanks mate. With your file, the car works more or less as with swiftec file that I try first time. I think that the car has any other problem because it runs ok until 3000rpm, but after 3000 loses power. I´ll check any obstruction in the exhaust or any problem with turbo.

marcolr
8th September, 2019, 11:59 PM
I've never had any problems with this solution. try it and report
Pass in pM

Thanks. I say you the same as gyapi11. Your file is very similar to my first file made with swiftec, and the result is the same. Works good till 3000rpm and loses power after. Some times the car give pulses between 2000 and 3000 rpm

EGS
9th September, 2019, 08:59 AM
Similar is not the same ... if you look at the deleted dtc, in my file they are much less than yours. however, do you have any dtc present?

Fantomisback
9th September, 2019, 09:34 AM
Similar is not the same ... if you look at the deleted dtc, in my file they are much less than yours. however, do you have any dtc present?

problem is in EGR no sulution u have lost power at 3000RPM no dtc but check acc pedal and u will see in mensaure blocks no more then 19 or 20% when u push full throttle

regards

marcolr
9th September, 2019, 01:48 PM

No, I haven’t any DTC present

marcolr
9th September, 2019, 01:50 PM
problem is in EGR no sulution u have lost power at 3000RPM no dtc but check acc pedal and u will see in mensaure blocks no more then 19 or 20% when u push full throttle

regards

I’ll check this and report. But then, you mean that there isn’t any solution for EGR off in this car??

Regards

marcolr
16th September, 2019, 01:59 AM

regards

Hi mate,
I check acc pedal and get 99,6% when I push full throttle. Look the picture