PDA

View Full Version : 2017 HONDA PILOT RADIO CODE HELP

sbkracer1
7th September, 2019, 08:51 PM
2017 honda pilot replaced radio from another car with same year and part # and I have tried all the codes and cannot get it to unlock. This radio serial # starts with 4000 XXXX . The codes on honda websidte to not work. I opened up the radio looking for eprom but cannot find anything that looks like it would have info. PLEASE help. thanks

masterskay62
8th September, 2019, 04:03 AM
2017 honda pilot replaced radio from another car with same year and part # and I have tried all the codes and cannot get it to unlock. This radio serial # starts with 4000 XXXX . The codes on honda websidte to not work. I opened up the radio looking for eprom but cannot find anything that looks like it would have info. PLEASE help. thanks

Hi, please all the numbers from the radio or photo labels

shooting
8th September, 2019, 07:06 AM

Codes starting 4xxx are "User Defined" .. only way is to post dump for code

wbr

sbkracer1
8th September, 2019, 12:35 PM
Codes starting 4xxx are "User Defined" .. only way is to post dump for code

wbr

tHANKS, I cannot find which chip dump is in, I have disassembled entire radio and cannot find chip. Does the chip have a mask? or do you know which chip i sholuld look for?

sbkracer1
8th September, 2019, 01:04 PM
Where is the flash ram? how do i read flash ram?

Raimax
8th September, 2019, 05:54 PM
I see no purpose in helping you. Read all the posts then you will understand

sbkracer1
8th September, 2019, 09:08 PM
I see no purpose in helping you. Read all the posts then you will understand

anyone else mind helping

masterskay62
9th September, 2019, 02:38 AM
anyone else mind helping

Hi.
Read messages #2

sbkracer1
9th September, 2019, 12:29 PM
Hi.
Read messages #2

THIS IS 4xxx serial # radio, how do you think you can generate code? messAGE #3 is correct.