PDA

View Full Version : Ford Galaxy PATS module not reaponding

BeianM
8th September, 2019, 08:52 PM
have cleared PATS fault codes but this one keeps bouncing back U2010 module not responding (non SCP)
Anyone know which module or how to trace
This is AUY 1.9 diesel

george913
9th September, 2019, 07:56 AM
have cleared PATS fault codes but this one keeps bouncing back U2010 module not responding (non SCP)
Anyone know which module or how to trace
This is AUY 1.9 diesel

for what do you need acces pats? pats is stored in ecu and dashboard. if you want to change ecu or dash must cloned on the bench

best regards

brend
9th September, 2019, 08:18 AM
Vcm obd2 away!......

for what do you need acces pats? pats is stored in ecu and dashboard. if you want to change ecu or dash must cloned on the bench

best regards

BeianM
10th September, 2019, 06:03 PM

best regards

This car came in for a Turbo. we did the job & now it will not start. Owner has had problems starting in the past. This is a Ford Galaxy mk. 2
Stealership want lots of moola to look the code up.

The b2139 was a spare ecu with immo off. have put original ecu back & that has cleared.

autoden
11th September, 2019, 05:30 AM
Look up "Forscan" a great bit of kit for Ford / Mazda. Free software, works with elm327 with hi lo switch for can. Not as good as IDS but its very close. I use it a lot for key programming,module change inc ecu, coding etc. On topic do you have a second key to try.

BeianM
25th September, 2019, 08:28 AM
Look up "Forscan" a great bit of kit for Ford / Mazda. Free software, works with elm327 with hi lo switch for can. Not as good as IDS but its very close. I use it a lot for key programming,module change inc ecu, coding etc. On topic do you have a second key to try.

Thanks autoden, I have Forscan but as the Galaxy is a VAG (VW Sharan) it does not show up in forscans scan!