PDA

View Full Version : Odometer dump file Lost

Hs Jami
11th September, 2019, 10:28 PM
Hello Friends , please anyone help me .
Unfortunately I forget to save original Dump file of my odometer chip s93c56b ( Toyota Corolla 2009 ) . I read that chip and try to correct the mileage directly on read dump file so try different hex numbers but due to incorrect calculation writing of eprom chip failed again again .after that i wrongly erased that chip . Now its showing All 0000 .
And that's why my odometer trip meter fuel gauge heat guage. Everything is not working .
Please if anyone have Dump file of 93c56b of any model toyota corolla LE or Altis , or corolla s , 2009 to 2014 .

Please share me I will be greatful for you act of kind . Now my car's meter is completely looking dead because of wiped eeprom chip 93c56b . If you send me a good file maybe it will start to work again . Please HELP !!!!
Email :xxxxxxxxxxxx

brend
12th September, 2019, 12:30 AM
Read better rules........
Personal information not for publik for this use PM!!!

Put for this dash Part Nr.

And future!!!!!!!
First read and safe original!!!!
After you can play with this !!!

Killer76
12th September, 2019, 01:51 AM
I don't have a Corolla Bin file to share. Use the search function. Lots of bin files stored in the archives. Does you dash display MI or KM?

gagopc
12th September, 2019, 12:00 PM
Her 2 file try which one work with your cluster .

Hs Jami
12th September, 2019, 10:47 PM
Dash display in KMs . Where to search killer76 i was using simple method of reading writing of eprom chip through pc serial port by using some 4.7ohms diodes and zenerdiodes between the wire to Eprom chip and used ponyprog serial device programmer . So i collect the information directly without using any kind of programmer . Is it possible that ponyprog automatically save a copy of bin file somewhere in its folders

jomberykaso
12th September, 2019, 10:52 PM
Dash display in KMs . Where to search killer76 i was using simple method of reading writing of eprom chip through pc serial port by using some 4.7ohms diodes and zenerdiodes between the wire to Eprom chip and used ponyprog serial device programmer . So i collect the information directly without using any kind of programmer . Is it possible that ponyprog automatically save a copy of bin file somewhere in its folders

I recommend to you to buy a good eeprom programmer...Upa 1.3 clone is a good option and cheap

Hs Jami
12th September, 2019, 10:53 PM
Thanks gagopc . Please guide me how to download these files from your message no download option is available there . Sorry please dont mind i am new here that's why dont know the downloading procedure

Hs Jami
12th September, 2019, 10:56 PM
Yes jomberykaso i ordered that one today it will deliverd in 3 days

jomberykaso
12th September, 2019, 10:56 PM
Thanks gagopc . Please guide me how to download these files from your message no download option is available there . Sorry please dont mind i am new here that's why dont know the downloading procedure

Here you have some files from me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9wunovtcjqq8pf/Toyota_Corolla_93c56.rar/file

Good Luck!

Hs Jami
12th September, 2019, 11:36 PM
How to download that attached file in your message gagopc?

jomberykaso
12th September, 2019, 11:55 PM
How to download that attached file in your message gagopc?

mate...you only have to press my link and select file you want