PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Vs Celtic This Saturday

Bigally
27th March, 2008, 04:22 PM
Hi was wondering if anyone knows if the Rangers Vs Celtic Game will be streamed on any sites on the net so i can watch it as i do not have a cable box or a dbox or even a dreambox and cant get anything installed in time and i am skint at the moment.

Devilfish
27th March, 2008, 04:26 PM
There isn't any other game on at 12:30 on Saturday so hopefully it'll be available on one of the Live Footy channels. :)

Bigally
27th March, 2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks mate hope it is on that would be good . come on the Gers!!

Lainie
29th March, 2008, 02:49 AM
i will be watching in my living room on my big new 1080 telly hoping rangers do the business.

come on!!

gazz10
29th March, 2008, 11:05 AM
Think i will stir it up abit.

I quite fancy celtic to win this one but all depending on what team he fields, if he drop donati and sticks robson in there. If wee GS dont get it right this time he can say goodbye to the title.

allycoops
29th March, 2008, 11:18 AM
I'm going for a 2-1 win to the Rangers. Title in the bag today hopefully, Im full of confidence about the game today and hope to ~~~~ I dont end up with egg on my face.LOL.

Hope A.Mc fit to play, think he will be though

Darchville and Novo to score for us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7317659.stm

Rangers will give late fitness tests to Barry Ferguson, Christian Dailly, Lee McCulloch and Allan McGregor.

Dailly has a broken toe and he and the others, who have an assortment of knocks, were sidelined for Scotland's friendly with Croatia on Wednesday.

Celtic defender Bobo Balde is added to the visitors' squad after recovering from an injury sustained at the African Cup of Nations.

Midfielder Barry Robson is fit to play, having also missed out for Scotland.

Stephen McManus, Paul Hartley, Gary Caldwell and Scott Brown are all set for the trip to Ibrox after coming through the international at Hampden.

Striker Scott McDonald is available after missing out on international duty with Australia through injury.

Rangers skipper Ferguson has been dogged by an ankle injury but has put off surgery until the end of the season.

McCulloch has a thigh strain and goalkeeper McGregor has a knee problem.

French forward Daniel Cousin is recovering well from a broken jaw but will not be ready until next weekend at the earliest.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Broadfoot, Cuellar, Weir, Papac, Dailly, Thomson, Davis, Ferguson, McCulloch, Whittaker, Darcheville, Novo, Alexander, Boyd, Burke, Naismith, Emslie, Furman.

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, Caldwell, McManus, Naylor, Nakamura, S Brown, Hartley, Robson, Sno, McGeady, McDonald, Samaras, Vennegoor of Hesselink, M Brown, Riordan, O'Dea, Killen, Balde.

father ted
29th March, 2008, 12:37 PM
2-1 to the tic

allycoops
29th March, 2008, 12:40 PM
you been having a word with the man up stairs this morning Father Ted, LOL

what ever the score lets all hope its a good game and no trouble on or off the pitch

Bigally
29th March, 2008, 03:32 PM
Glad to hear somebody that speaks sense mate at the end of the day it is just a game and do not want to see any trouble.

gazz10
29th March, 2008, 08:52 PM
I feel we had a great first half we dominated the game until rangers scored, against run of play . but give thompson credit he took it well.

Second half rangers came back out more hungry, i just felt celtic had given up, yes we had a couple of chances, but never looked like beating the twelve man rangers team. Yes S Dougal had decent game but was not consistent throughout the game i think Thompson deserved a second yellow for his second dive. Not a biased opinion i think he deserved to go after that,(well he did go) even if he did get sent off i dont think it would have made much impact to the game, celtic first half domination,rangers second half dominated it and on that they deserved it. On that note GS has to take a look at his self waiting 70 mins till first sub, been same all season, if he wants to be part of celtic next season (which am sure he dont) he will have to pull off something special in the remaining games and hope rangers drop points

allycoops
29th March, 2008, 09:02 PM
TBH it aint over yet alot of away games to go inc two against Celtic,

IMO the ref had a shocker, no way did the amount of players that were booked for silly little things deserve to be booked. positioning a ball at the wrong place for a free kick.

Thompson as you said should have been booked for the dive, total disgrace to football.
also Celtic should have had a pen 1st half, but thats football, some you win and some you lose. games will go against us and you. tough.

its 3 points for us, 6 points in front and a game in hand, (you no offence) wouldnt be complaining if it was the other way round (again no offence gazz mate).
next season it may be you lot thats in the same situation, thats the way it goes.

jigga
30th March, 2008, 01:09 PM
Haven't seen Thomson's dive but I hate players that do, so yeah he deserved a yellow if he did, but as allycoops said, did he deserve a yellow for positioning the ball for a free kick?!

Naylor should have been carded and sent off for his kick out at someone, can't remember who, but he didn't really deserve his first yellow either.

Just wanted to add my tuppence worth, tried to keep the blue tinted specs off!!!!

allycoops
30th March, 2008, 01:18 PM
all in all
we ground out a result as we've done alot this season, hope the guys that got knocks are all fit soon cause this is gona be one hell of an end to the season the amount of games we have to play were gona need every man.

Im abit worried about McGregor lol, if he keeps saving like that save yesterday and playing teh way he has generally, how long before one of teh big prem clubs come in for him,?? and thats one guy I dont want to lose.

jigga
30th March, 2008, 01:41 PM
I remember a few years ago I went to the Scottish Cup final against Motherwell and had Hutton hobble past me on crutches I thought to myself, hope you stay on them cause yer mince, which he was at the time and now look at him, brilliant player which we are sorely missing. The point, I thought the same about McGregor, I just hope he doesn't go the way of Hutton and, like you said, be snapped up by a prem club, cause imo a goalie is a lot harder to replace than a defender and we'd definitely miss him more!