PDA

View Full Version : Jeep 2.7 crd tune

JoeTe
17th September, 2019, 08:12 AM
Hi guys

I have a tune for my jeep grand cherokee 2.7 crd but people said me that is not good tune that is make very quickly and using % so i would like know if somebody can check or send me another tune i would be very grateful

I attach ori and mod

Thank you so much in advance

a500tut
17th September, 2019, 08:56 AM
Hi guys

I have a tune for my jeep grand cherokee 2.7 crd but people said me that is not good tune that is make very quickly and using % so i would like know if somebody can check or send me another tune i would be very grateful
I attach ori and mod
Thank you so much in advance

Who told you that this is bad tuning, let it do better for you, then compare it. In my opinion, this is a good easy tuning, at an amateur level. It can be done much better, no worse than a map factory, something around 200hp.

JoeTe
17th September, 2019, 01:17 PM
Who told you that this is bad tuning, let it do better for you, then compare it. In my opinion, this is a good easy tuning, at an amateur level. It can be done much better, no worse than a map factory, something around 200hp.

With you opinion I put the tune in the car and really go very well and is very fast. Maybe need a little more of injection but I'm very dummy with winOLS and dont know how make a map pack. somebody could make me a map pack ?? (just with maps modded)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

JoeTe
16th October, 2019, 10:17 PM

Hi friend,

The car is ood at highway but in offroading I need power at low rpm because now i just have power from 2000 rpm so I update the tune doing it a little bit more agressive and increasing a little bit fuel at lower rpm

could you take a look??

Thank you

If somebody can give me your opinion I will be very gratefull as well!!