PDA

View Full Version : tool duplicate key bmw f, odometer cas4-2 and fem

alcorte
18th September, 2019, 08:24 AM
Hello friends, I'm going crazy to find a reliable tool, to be able to make odometer cas4, fem and dash, that can make duplicates of keys.

-I have seen vvid2, but I don't know where to buy it original, I also think it has no odometer calculator. And I don't know exactly if he does the dash eprom.

-I have also seen mini ACDP, this tool is great because it does everything I want and is worth everything about € 1000. But I read that fails, etc. etc.

I do not know what tool to buy, that does not exceed 2000€ and if it is less better.

thanks..

ivyura1977
18th September, 2019, 08:29 AM
For cas4, fem/bdc, dash i use VVDI prog and VVDI2

jomberykaso
19th September, 2019, 05:11 AM
Dash easy, cas4 easy, fem i dont know, i have not seen before

brend
19th September, 2019, 10:00 AM
If you want by sure like job done 100%!
You must have all this and more another..........
So....just by only one not enough for this job!

Hello friends, I'm going crazy to find a reliable tool, to be able to make odometer cas4, fem and dash, that can make duplicates of keys.

-I have seen vvid2, but I don't know where to buy it original, I also think it has no odometer calculator. And I don't know exactly if he does the dash eprom.

-I have also seen mini ACDP, this tool is great because it does everything I want and is worth everything about € 1000. But I read that fails, etc. etc.

I do not know what tool to buy, that does not exceed 2000€ and if it is less better.

thanks..

koolstuff
19th September, 2019, 12:56 PM
brend (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/450840-brend) is right because one tool is not enough for this job, i use VVDI2 VVDI prog and sometimes CGDI for BMW and FEM or BDC testing plateform.