PDA

View Full Version : Dpf Off edc17cp31

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 10:24 AM
Hello, well after reading (backup) using ktag, override dpf using ecuvonix in the 2mb.mpc file.
I write with Ktag only the MPC file and the vehicle does not start.
Could it be that Ktag did not correct the checksum?
Original and modified file attached.
I need help, I have the car stopped ...

(Edited title)

twincam
18th September, 2019, 10:26 AM
From What car is this ?

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 10:28 AM
Seat Exeo 2.0 (CAGA)

twincam
18th September, 2019, 10:29 AM
With original file is working ?

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 10:32 AM
I did not test to write original file

twincam
18th September, 2019, 10:33 AM
So try it first

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 10:35 AM
Write only MPC or full backup?

twincam
18th September, 2019, 10:35 AM
Mpc for first

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 10:36 AM
I'll try, I hope it works ...

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 04:21 PM
After trying to write the MPC file (2mb) the car does not start,
I try to do it with the option of restoring ktag restore with 928kb file (I understand that it is the compressed backup) and the car still does not start, first try to enter MPC AND THEN EEPROM separately but the car still does not start.
This afternoon and took the ECU a repairman ECU and with the connector and feeding pin data lets you read values ​​even the fault codes of the same, tells me that a file may have been corrupted and that the car in the workshop needs to be able to start it , but tells me that it is impossible.
After introducing launch in the obd diagnosis it does not recognize the motor ecu.
but nevertheless feeding the ecu with the external tools if it allows to read failures ....
The engine turns but does not start.
I wait for opinions, and I thought about canceling immo but thinking I shouldn't have given that I had only touched MPC file and on the other it puzzles me that the electronic one tells me that it is not possible to do immo off to that edc17 .....

mario38
18th September, 2019, 04:59 PM
Hello, good after reading (backup) using ktag, annul dpf using ecuvonix in file 2mb.mpc.
I write with Ktag only the MPC file and the vehicle does not start.
Could it be that Ktag did not correct the checksum?
Attached original and modified file.
I need help I have the car stopped ...

attached the correct file

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 09:11 PM
Can someone tell me if you can really corrupt a file and lock the switchboard by a defective ktag?
And if so, the ori file I uploaded is corrupted?
Scheme shows me that it has no connection to the control unit by obd but nevertheless by direct connection if ....
Thanks Mario38 as soon as I get it started I tell you if the file is ok.

twincam
18th September, 2019, 09:13 PM
What is edc17cp31 ? What protocol did You use for read ecu?

valenmanza
18th September, 2019, 09:26 PM
Uso el complemento 151 (ktag me obliga) EDC17CP14

mario38
19th September, 2019, 07:29 AM
Can someone tell me if you can really corrupt a file and lock the switchboard by a defective ktag?
And if so, the ori file I uploaded is corrupted?
Scheme shows me that it has no connection to the control unit by obd but nevertheless by direct connection if ....
Thanks Mario38 as soon as I get it started I tell you if the file is ok.

check that you have made the ktag connections well this is usually a good tool .. check that you are using the right protocol this is edc17cp14 ... try writing the file sent and if all goes well you have to disconnect differential pressure sensor and temp sensor .
N.B. did you check that this ecu does not have Tprot? you never know !!

valenmanza
19th September, 2019, 08:28 AM
La escritura después de extraerlo parece correcta, pero no tengo un archivo ori para comparar por completo, sobre el tprot si lo estoy haciendo desde el punto de arranque por la conexión del pin y la soldadura al punto de arranque no debería tener un problema, ¿verdad?
Los archivos me leyeron y escribieron bien, por otro lado anoche me di cuenta de que había entrado agua en la caja de relés que se encuentra debajo del tablero de distribución (dejar al descubierto la noche que programé y entró la lluvia) ...
Sospecho que No estoy activando algún relé de poder del ecu y, por lo tanto, no puedo leerlo por obd y, sin embargo, si lo alimento externamente si puedo leerlo por obd externo.
Adjunto fotos de la conexión st de arranque en el protocolo 151,
en el menú principal, ktag dice que sería el protocolo 226, pero cuando intento leerlo me dice que el protocolo es incorrecto, el protocolo detectado es 151.

valenmanza
19th September, 2019, 11:56 AM
Sorry the post title was edc17cp31 wrongly.
Already corrected to edc17cp14

Lambda1
19th September, 2019, 03:25 PM
first post please edit in english

valenmanza
19th September, 2019, 05:29 PM
Thank you I had not noticed ...

valenmanza
19th September, 2019, 10:41 PM
Good again, I answer if anyone has a problem like this and here is the solution, after checking the connection with the EC I realize that it is without power, one of the relays that are below the EC was broken, I replace it and the car starts !!!!!
Thank you all very much for your help if I hadn't gone crazy ...
Mario38 wrote your file and the instrument's faults disappeared and the car is doing well, disconnect the temperature sensor and dpf sensor but in the fault memory it records the failures of the dpf and temperature sensor, so far the car is doing well ....