PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Radio code

bonecrusher
29th December, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hello everybody

I am working on a Jaguar radio and need the code for it

Radio model 9000-europe premium
Part number rxr8f-18k876-bfaek.
I know I need the 11 digit serial number from the radio in order to get a code but the car is at the shop,could somebody please help with a code calculator.
Regards

MacGiolla
29th December, 2009, 05:21 PM
I need help with Berlingo radio code. Car recently bought for use on Clare Island off Mayo Coast in Ireland. Car is a Berlingo Van, year 2000
Identification number is: VF7MBWJZ65508556
Engine number is: DXCB4026768

The radio is the one that was supplied with the vehicle.

Thanks,
Peadar MacGiolla
Clare Island
Ireland

PremierD
29th December, 2009, 06:02 PM
I need help with Berlingo radio code. Car recently bought for use on Clare Island off Mayo Coast in Ireland. Car is a Berlingo Van, year 2000
Identification number is: VF7MBWJZ65508556
Engine number is: DXCB4026768

The radio is the one that was supplied with the vehicle.

Thanks,
Peadar MacGiolla
Clare Island
Ireland

The chances of it being done by VIN are slim mate ... Just slip the radio out and post the numbers from it ...ALL of them

Meat-Head
29th December, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hello everybody

I know I need the 11 digit serial number from the radio in order to get a code but the car is at the shop,could somebody please help with a code calculator.
Regards

start with update the http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f114/opel-zafira-2002my-1-8petrol-68272/ thread then try

Just try pressing 2 and 6 (or 1 and 4) and if you are lucky it might come up with mXXXXX just bob this in a ford calcuclator and hope for the best
what year and what model 'jag-war' is it?

this may or may not work Meat-Head Motors have done this in the past, but worth a try it worked!

bonecrusher
29th December, 2009, 07:26 PM
Nope meat-head ,your method will not work ,We are so busy at the moment the zafira is just parked off in the workshop!!!Will try and get to it tomorrow and update you.

Radio Decoding - Instantly decode Jaguar (http://www.dndservices.co.uk/COD/?TR_ManuName=87)

this is the type of radio I am working on

Regards

Meat-Head
29th December, 2009, 07:32 PM
Nope meat-head ,your method will not work ,We are so busy at the moment the zafira is just parked off in the workshop!!!Will try and get to it tomorrow and update you.

Radio Decoding - Instantly decode Jaguar (http://www.dndservices.co.uk/COD/?TR_ManuName=87)

Regards

*confused* if you look on that site it says 'leave in car press 2 and 6'
then when you get the number up try m****** in the ford programme.

maybee i should work in a potato packing plant.

what ever ring the stealer if no joy!

PremierD
29th December, 2009, 07:42 PM
*confused* if you look on that site it says 'leave in car press 2 and 6'
then when you get the number up try m****** in the ford programme.

maybee i should work in a potato packing plant.

what ever ring the stealer if no joy!

2 and 6.... Mate ... As you said ..its a Ford Radio .. But sometimes it don't work ....

bonecrusher
29th December, 2009, 07:43 PM
Ya I have done that at the shop(press 2 and 6), the radio then displayed a 11 pin serial number which I wrote down but I left it at the shop.My cust has given the stealer this 11 digit number and they have given him the wrong code.

milanoffracing
29th December, 2009, 07:50 PM
Ya I have done that at the shop(press 2 and 6), the radio then displayed a 11 pin serial number which I wrote down but I left it at the shop.My cust has given the stealer this 11 digit number and they have given him the wrong code.

Post last 6 numbers from your serial and I can try to help you.:trytofly:

iybyisyl
29th December, 2009, 08:00 PM
Hello everybody

Regards

Do you have a reg number or full vin number of car I work at Jaguar and might be able to get you the code..but I dont go back until next week....

Meat-Head
29th December, 2009, 08:03 PM
Do you have a reg number or full vin number of car I work at Jaguar and might be able to get you the code..but I dont go back until next week....

OFF TOPIC

what is your cost price of S-type front central locking motors, over a ton to buy!

thanks

bonecrusher
29th December, 2009, 08:49 PM
OK guys I have got the 11 pin serial number it is: BPJWM005205

The vin for the vehicle is SAJACO1GB27M44685

estate
29th December, 2009, 09:04 PM
you could try 4954 based on the ford M series theory.........

bonecrusher
29th December, 2009, 09:08 PM
Yip I got the same on the ford M series theory!!!.Will try it tomorrow I have 3 chances left as the cust has used up the other 7

Meat-Head
29th December, 2009, 09:23 PM
3 chances left as the cust has used up the other 7

a) it only needs one go, the correct go
b) dumb f*ck

bonecrusher
30th December, 2009, 04:59 PM
Hello guys just to finish this off. 4954 is indeed the correct code.The Ford M series theory does work on this!!!.Thanks for all the help guys.

Meat-Head
30th December, 2009, 07:16 PM

Regards

Hello guys just to finish this off. 4954 is indeed the correct code.The Ford M series theory does work on this!!!.Thanks for all the help guys.

I didn't get where i am today by getting things wrong.
the more you hate something, the more you know about it.

Now the customer can listen to the sugar babes push the <thanks> button (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v4v3_sugababes-push-the-button_music)!