PDA

View Full Version : Touran 1.9tdi 77kw EDC16U34 stage1

ingus27
29th September, 2019, 10:17 PM
Heloo!
maybe someone can help with stage1 and erg /dpf off?
for touran 1.9tdi 77kw
Thanks!

sdtsedat
29th September, 2019, 10:18 PM
Yes we can do

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

clusters
29th September, 2019, 10:19 PM
So help him and post a file. or are you trying to sell your services, which is against the rules here.

:rulez:

immokill
29th September, 2019, 10:30 PM
Yes we can do

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

He can do what ever you need i'm glad to know this mate he is very good and he helped me when no one didnt !!!
He has reason why he didnt send file for sure !!
Regards Sedat. See you soon !!!

Regards

James83
30th September, 2019, 06:41 AM
I didn't understand what your problem is. What do you care about what the user writes about? Is it prohibited by relus?

sdtsedat
30th September, 2019, 09:47 AM
your file,,

pass pm

AVDigitale
30th September, 2019, 09:56 PM
what is problem here????just for one word!i know forum rules but here some others what all the time asking for money directly and no one of moderators don't write nothing ,sedat all the time help others here for free all the time ,don't judge something what is good...best regards

Johnner
30th September, 2019, 10:05 PM
what is problem here????just for one word!i know forum rules but here some others what all the time asking for money directly and no one of moderators don't write nothing ,sedat all the time help others here for free all the time ,don't judge something what is good...best regards

Moderators don't need to write anything.....if anyone is going to report anyone for asking for money.....you need to SHOW us the proof...not just tell us about it
Otherwise,no moderator is going to do anything....

I've been telling you all about it for a long time now : https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=173&a=33

skulas
6th March, 2021, 09:34 PM
please pass