PDA

View Full Version : FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 8F2 DPF OFF 51880758 ecu

Panathaole
1st October, 2019, 01:38 PM
Hi

i need a working solution of DPF off, for a FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 1.3 marelli 8f2 51880758 ecu

Thank you...

tothzsolt
1st October, 2019, 01:53 PM
hi test and report thnx
pass pm

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 12:40 PM
Hi

In diagnosis everything seems to be ok, the engine rpm is ok ~850 but I have white smoke..... Smells diesel, ecu still inject diesel for reg....

Any other good solution?

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 12:48 PM
remove the dpf filter and put what's inside to let the gas flow freely, the dpf is off well

my solution working

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 12:57 PM
remove the dpf filter and put what's inside to let the gas flow freely, the dpf is off well

my solution working

they told me that the dpf are already removed..... engine rev is good, but in stationary, i get a lot of white smoke from diesel....

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 01:29 PM
take a good look at the car white smoke as I know it eats water car look antifreeze for missing
inspect the mechanical car if all is well through the diagnostics

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 01:32 PM
did the car radio work normally with the original software and there was no white smoke?

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 01:41 PM
did the car radio work normally with the original software and there was no white smoke?

the car imported, and from the first time,( i correct the mileage in eeprom) car have smoke, and smoke smell like diesel... because it is diesel....

the radio has working because i remember to turn it off when i read the flash....

they send it to a mechanical, and he say, they had remove the dpf filter from exhaust and now it must remove it and from ecu, that's the white smoke....

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 01:57 PM
since i have removed dpf from flash, i dont know what the problem might be yet

flash dpf off 100%

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 02:05 PM
like this with this software where dpf off was dug out wait for the engine to warm up and look at the white smoke then or just when it's cold

tothzsolt
2nd October, 2019, 02:10 PM
What does white exhaust smoke mean?

If white smoke is thin and damp, you don't have to worry. In this case, the cause is usually a condensation in the exhaust system. Such smoke usually disappears quickly. Thicker white smoke, on the other hand, is a problem because it refers to the combustion of coolant. There are serious reasons for this, such as a damaged cylinder head gasket, a damaged cylinder head, or a cracked engine block.

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 02:29 PM
What does white exhaust smoke mean?

If white smoke is thin and damp, you don't have to worry. In this case, the cause is usually a condensation in the exhaust system. Such smoke usually disappears quickly. Thicker white smoke, on the other hand, is a problem because it refers to the combustion of coolant. There are serious reasons for this, such as a damaged cylinder head gasket, a damaged cylinder head, or a cracked engine block.

i appreciate your will to help me, but this smoke and smell is from diesel..... this is not my first time in dpf......

EGS
2nd October, 2019, 02:32 PM
Have you checked that the egr valve is well closed mechanically?

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 02:40 PM
Have you checked that the egr valve is well closed mechanically?

no, i didn't check that....

but i have a lot of white smoke in a ~850 rpm...... and smells diesel....

EGS
2nd October, 2019, 02:45 PM
Ok, try this solution, if the problem does not go away, check the mechanical part of the egr and check the injectors.Pass in PM.

Panathaole
2nd October, 2019, 06:15 PM
Sorry for the delay...

Same result......

I make a video with car exhaust....

If you can look....

https://youtu.be/6cam52R0wgc