PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes C-class W204 2008 2.2 remap problem

dudson86
4th October, 2019, 08:19 PM
I have a car (Mercedes C-class W204 2008 2.2 170cv) that for sure is after some remap and dpf off (i checked on dyno and there is more power that in stock). The problem is that he smokes black when i give the engine a burst what if very problematic - it is a big smoke :) I was trying to find ori file and put it to the ECU and i've bought one (flash). Unfortunatelly after flashing car won't start. What is interesting - after writing with old flash file from ECU - the same. I need to flash ECU with all files (FLASH, EEPROM and MICRO - attached) to bring car alive. As i understand : after writing some flash and connect ECU to car there must be some verification that also change something in other memory of ECU. When the files dont match - car wont start. Maybe some checksums or VIN number stored in files - i dont know.

What i probably need: ori files - eeprom, flash, micro that match to each other. But what about the immo ? where is stored in this ECU and if i need some further operations ?

ECU NUMBERS:

A6461509172
A0054467240

Files:
mercedes_problem_with_smoke_after_chip_and_dpf_off .rar - what is now in the car and is problem
MB (orii).rar - flash i'bought - car wont start and file is totally different from flash in the ECU

Any tips appreciated.

Summa
4th October, 2019, 09:41 PM
1. you should find the original flash for your ECU , the file you have posted here named as " MB ( orii ) , it is not the one.
2. don't play on this ECU with your KTAG clone.

dudson86
5th October, 2019, 06:28 AM
Good tips - especially 2nd. Does anyone have Ori file for this ECU, please?

Ignasvw
5th October, 2019, 08:56 AM
1.This car doesnt have chiptuning
2.Ktag clone works easily on this crap
3.To write this ecu you need to read "MAPS" where is mpc and fls merged.

dudson86
5th October, 2019, 09:50 AM
Ok so i am going to check your file.

dudson86
5th October, 2019, 11:10 AM
I flashed ECU with your file and it works.