PDA

View Full Version : Which Cards and Files?

Soni1
20th September, 2008, 09:36 AM
I have got 2 cards for 2 cable box,

1 reads 'Open Fun Card' (4)' and fun4 written on the chip

2nd is 'Open Platform(4th generation)' and fun written on the chip.

Regards

The Reaper
20th September, 2008, 06:31 PM
These are funcards normally programmed for satellite receivers to pirate encrypted channels. The keys are programmed onto the cards usually with a cas programmer and away you go to watch tv until the providers change the keys again, which is fairly quickly nowadays-----most pirate satellite viewing has progressed beyond card use just like cable.
Regards.
Col.

bugaloo41
20th September, 2008, 06:55 PM
They are fun cards mate and if they make your cable boxes work you must have a pace or samsung. Your boxes should have be ok though as the files have been robust since April.

You will need a programmer to get the cards up and running and you will need to know your boxkey and ird. You should be able to get them from the cards though once you get a programmer.

Soni1
20th September, 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks for your replies friends. I have the programmer and still reading to gain some more knowledge. The box I have are 4001n and I read that they are only for N*L. My area is Tele***t. Will it work if I flash the cards with Tele***t files?

Regards

mm009b
22nd September, 2008, 09:11 PM
yes mate they will work on either what programmer you got ?

Soni1
23rd September, 2008, 06:26 AM
I have got INFINITY USB PHOENIX and I have installed TCB.cc toolbar aswell. In card files & Fixes I can see 7 different flash files, which one shall I download?

Regards

kirit
17th October, 2008, 12:12 PM
can i ask what is the point of cards nowadays- look at the masive range of cable receivers we have available- surely its just a big hassle
dreambox, eurovox, starview- none of these waste time with cards so why bother?

kirit
17th October, 2008, 12:12 PM
and they still dont work with sky :(