PDA

View Full Version : eurovox ex6000

chrislad13
30th December, 2009, 04:28 PM
hi does anyone know how to play downloaded movies through these boxes?
i am having trouble getting them to play?

tradeincarsdirect
30th December, 2009, 04:34 PM
Hi
I have been trying to download firmware for new ex6000sd without success, it is not the same process and type of file as my existing 500PVR I would appreciate it very much if someone could point me in the right direction I have followed the instructions on this forum in download section and used a uSB pen drive and direct connection to PC and being incompetent in IT does not help my cause, HELP please Regards :stupid:

Micknkate
30th December, 2009, 05:16 PM
We have just successfully flashed a 6000. We got the firmware from 'big maq toolbar'. Type this in the search window of digital kaos and it will bring it up. download file, extract using winrar and rename Kuro2.stb. Put this on pen drive and put in back of box, when box turns on go to 'Utils' - download - then power scan. Check you have got the right frequency and you should be fine. (Make sure you get the first release and not the update - you do not want the one dated 29th October you need the November 2009 one). Good luck.

Wazer925
30th December, 2009, 10:48 PM
Thank you for your help :D

Wazer925
30th December, 2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks again for the info.

Im having a problem with my Eurovox EX6000SD box.
Iv just updated my box to the latest firmware from this site and now when i turn the power off then on the front display has the 4 lines and then the lines go off one by one from left to right and thats it.

Have i done anything wrong?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks