PDA

View Full Version : Lupo 1.2TDI converted to manual gearbox

skymobile
12th October, 2019, 12:16 AM
Hi, I have a problem with Lupo 1.2TDI after converting to manual gearbox.
Problem is that car start and working but not responding to gas pedal.
ECU is 045906019Q 0281010258 and I tried couple of files that some guys said that working but on this car is not working.
I desolder 29f400 and reprogram it on desk with couple files and also a Pinotec file(i found that one is working for some guys) car doesnt start and no comunication with diag.
Tried with gearbox ECU pluged and unpluged, and i'ts the same.
Do I need some other ECU or this one should work with some other file?
Is anyone made runing, as it should, this car with with this ECU?
In attachment is my file readed from 29f400.

kysioo
12th October, 2019, 01:20 AM
I don't know anthing about your lupo, but i had same problem years ago when i was putting MT into Mercedes Sprinter Van that was AT, even though the car was from late 90's , one of the last generations cars beeing "unplugged" its fabulus 2900TD engine was vp pomp fed, with bosch ecu, the trans was of course all hydro, but you did get digital indication of shift lever, whan we put manual trans , pedals clutch hydro etc, u started the car, into 1 and 2000rpm and end, and even driving to that 2krpm limit was sloow, I didnt really know wtf, the car stood for a like half a jear (i did that something around 2005 no dk/communuty help back than :)) well any way at the and samobedy told me the whole trick the revs&power were limited P to protect the AT, i had to find the lever mechanism from AT, whith plug, trick id somehow that it was on locked 3 - on D power was slightl less and hey the car stood on 3 ever since......

maybe u should try souch a trick yourself

also few years back i changed a6 c5 multitronic diesel into 6MT - by that one i had to just change coding somewhere not remap.....

skymobile
12th October, 2019, 08:27 AM
@kysioo
Thanks for reply but my case and your cases are not the same. Anyone who do this on Lupo 1.2tdi 3l know that remap is needed and there are already couple files from 1.4tdi modified to 1.2tdi manual that will work wtih VNT turbo but my question is it is posible to do that on ECU I mention above or I need to search for another ECU?