PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes W211 E280 CDI EDC16CP31 DPF off help please

mm04kk
14th October, 2019, 07:48 PM
Hello,
I have an Mercedes E 280 CDI Automatic with 140KW and i need DPF off please and also DTC off.
The DTCs are 2626 "The soot Content of particulate filter is too high for Regeneration"
and 2514 "Vent line heater Element" .
I have made the DPF Empty and unplugged the Vent line Heater Element, because he is faulty.
In my Delphi Diagnostic is no option to reset the value of soot content for the DPF.

Thank you and Kind regards

naskochipa
14th October, 2019, 07:54 PM
Hello,
I have an Mercedes E 280 CDI Automatic with 140KW and i need DPF off please and also DTC off.
The DTCs are 2626 "The soot Content of particulate filter is too high for Regeneration"
and 2514 "Vent line heater Element" .
I have made the DPF Empty and unplugged the Vent line Heater Element, because he is faulty.
In my Delphi Diagnostic is no option to reset the value of soot content for the DPF.

Thank you and Kind regards

PASS- PM :)
Give thanks and repotation and you will receive a password

mm04kk
14th October, 2019, 07:57 PM
Hy tomorrow i will write it to the Car is the writting with Kess safe on this car because there was only an E280 6MT option and the Car is Automatik gearbox and model 11.2005 and not 2006.
I have pressed Thanks and leaved Reputation

Kind regards

mm04kk
15th October, 2019, 11:11 AM
Hello,toff
i have written the file now to the car but the error code 2626 "The soot Content of particulate filter is too high for Regeneration" is still there and can not be deleted he is permanent. Is there any solution for this error code, i have only Delphi diagnostic. And now i am getting one more fault code 2513 inlet port shutoff positioner, signal faults so i need dtc off for him too.

Thank you and Kind regards.