PDA

View Full Version : Chervolet DCM3.7 Problem

Thinkpad88
15th October, 2019, 01:30 PM
Hi,

I have problem with reading/writing Chervolet Cruze 2.0d 120KW with Delphi DCM 3.7AP ECU.
-CMD could not read ecu (I read forums some can be read some cannot be read with CMD, I have read same ecus in past)
-KTAG clone 6.070&7.020 can read flash 2176kb = 2048kbflash + 128kb eeprom immo, cannot write, error 0x100b, tried 3x different KTAG hardware, with 2 I could read write DCM3.7 in past
-Galleto reads on bench 2048kb, cannot write, keeps asking ignition ON/OFF, error wake
-Kess clone reads id and can only write via OBD but dont have file

Only thing that is left is KESS obd write but I don't have file. Does anyone have file based on my actual KTAG read and KESS id?
Inside is RENESAS R5F72513BG. Label on ECU is DCM3.7AP but when comparing to KTAG help files, pcb is same as DCM3.7 and also when try to read as any other protocol, K-suite warns me to switch to protocol P458. PCB is not as AP PCB!

:giveup:

alcorte
16th October, 2019, 09:01 PM
I am in the same situation as you. I have read by ktag 2.22 and I get an reading, I upload it, I don't know if he has read the eeprom too.
What I don't know, is if I try to write, because if I get an error, there are no tools to recover the ecu.
It also happens to me the same, on the sticker it says AP, but then the board does not match me, I have to use the other protocol.
Have you ever work with this same ecu?
Because I don't know if ktag corrects the cksum.

SpecZ
16th October, 2019, 09:03 PM
Kess (original) always had problems doing this DCM3.7.

CMD works great on them!

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 04:10 AM
I have magic & flex ori.
I was thinking of buying even original kess, but I never needed it, because with magic and flex the new cars, at the perfect time, I have kess and ktag clone for old cars.
But I have encountered this situation, which I had never been given.
Neither magic nor flex, do this ecu. Kess clone, just give me id. And Ktag reads it to me, but from what I've read, if I write it I break the ECU.
And if you now tell me that kess ori, ktag ori are the same, I don't know what to do.
Because buying cmd, for a single ecu, I'm not interested. Kess, makes trucks that flex does not do for obd, so I considered the purchase.

Because after opening the ecu, and making the 7 bridges and the 9 welds to read it, for nothing, because I do not like this situation.

I really don't know what to do the truth.

bobolin4o
17th October, 2019, 07:19 AM
I did such ECU trough OBD with MagPro2 x17... but it was Opel Antara. Anyway, the protocol is the same.
Why you said, that x17 can't do the job?

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 09:20 AM
Read delphi dcm 3.7 chevorelt cruze z20D1-DReply

Created 2019-10-16 10:48:42, last changed 2019-10-16 11:08:17 by Staff #127 - Andrea[ Resolved ]

Description:
I always read error when reading the car.
What am i doing wrong?
Chevorlet cruze 163hp , engine Z20D1-D

Attachment image

Replies

Staff #127 - ----- replied 2019-10-16 10:51:54
Dear customer,
please provide us full data: you can easily retrieve the logs from the software by clicking on HELP and then follow the procedure to zip the files needed.
If you have issues or you do not have your tool nearby, you can also take the entire folder C:/MAGPro2/x17/defprofile and attach it, we will retrieve the important info.
Please make sure not to miss any info about this job, as it might increase the time needed to solve the issue.
If you have any file or picture related to the case, please upload it as well.
We'll get on your ticket as soon as we receive the missing details.
Thank you!
Best regards,
MMS Team

replied 2019-10-16 10:59:58
upload history
History.rar

Staff #127 - replied 2019-10-16 11:08:17
Dear sir,
This hardware mount an MPC version not supported yet.
We will release it on FLEX in next updates.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 09:30 AM
I am in this ecu mcu R5F72513BG = SH72513.

With katag I read protocolo 458 = 150hp, and the car is 163hp, delphi 3.7AP, no 3.7.

bobolin4o
17th October, 2019, 11:02 AM
Ok, my advice is to not mess with this car for now...
Regards!

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 11:47 AM
pff, well I have a problem, because I have a client without fap, and with error.
The only thing I saw feasible, is to buy kess ori, since it complements my other tool, (flex and magic) especially trucks, but cmd, it is not an option for me, it does almost nothing different, to what I have.

bobolin4o
17th October, 2019, 02:22 PM
pff, well I have a problem, because I have a client without fap, and with error.
The only thing I saw feasible, is to buy kess ori, since it complements my other tool, (flex and magic) especially trucks, but cmd, it is not an option for me, it does almost nothing different, to what I have.

pff... it is your client's problem, not yours (i hope, that you are not the person, who has emptied the exhaust of this car...before be sure, that can do the job completely!)... For now you can't do the job!
About the tool, which you want to by as complement of what you have... that is your problem.
Cheers!

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 03:52 PM
http://pcmflash.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12

Someone to check this tool with delphi 3.7 ap inside sh72513?

huskypt
17th October, 2019, 04:31 PM
I read and write without problem with kess clon€ by OBD

alcorte
17th October, 2019, 05:32 PM
I read and write without problem with kess clon€ by OBD

can you upload info ecu...

kospoz
17th October, 2019, 09:50 PM
Mate buy pcmflash for this ecu is excellent tool

mexanico1971
18th October, 2019, 12:36 AM
can you upload info ecu...

Lol
Alcorte , is a Portuguese guy !
Most Portugueses talk to much and do nothing !
Lot"s of them live by geting files and solutions from forums to make money , and say to clients " oHHH I made this "

By the way have you solved on DCM 3.7 ?
I got one vag 1.2 tdi in hands next week !

alcorte
18th October, 2019, 08:22 AM
Sorry, the first thing I am not from Portugal. I don't live in Portugal or anything.

The same annoys you, because what you speak, you do, and as I see you are from Portugal, I think it bothers you, the competition in your country.

The second thing that when I help I have never asked for anything for it.

It's funny that you criticize first, and then ask the same thing about the topic that has been opened. without contributing anything, and ask for an ecu, that any original tool does.

Third, when I asked him, if he can upload the info of the ecu. It is not to have it, nor copy it, because it is obvious that it will not be the same as the one I have, because if not, I would I have read it, you have to use the main tool of all, which is the brain, dear friend.
It was to see what kind of ecu had read if it was 3.7, 3.7ap what software it carries and what mcu it carries inside, to get something clear. Or what kind of reading he had obtained only flash is probably with kess clon, or flash + eeprom.

fourth, that the topic of what is being talked about here is an open topic and
which helps any member of the forum who can read it.

mexanico1971
18th October, 2019, 01:21 PM
Sorry, the first thing I am not from Portugal. I don't live in Portugal or anything.

The same annoys you, because what you speak, you do, and as I see you are from Portugal, I think it bothers you, the competition in your country.

The second thing that when I help I have never asked for anything for it.

It's funny that you criticize first, and then ask the same thing about the topic that has been opened. without contributing anything, and ask for an ecu, that any original tool does.

Third, when I asked him, if he can upload the info of the ecu. It is not to have it, nor copy it, because it is obvious that it will not be the same as the one I have, because if not, I would I have read it, you have to use the main tool of all, which is the brain, dear friend.
It was to see what kind of ecu had read if it was 3.7, 3.7ap what software it carries and what mcu it carries inside, to get something clear. Or what kind of reading he had obtained only flash is probably with kess clon, or flash + eeprom.

fourth, that the topic of what is being talked about here is an open topic and
which helps any member of the forum who can read it.

Hi
yes , I"m Portuguese , and I don"t say that you are Portguese !
I think you get it wrong !
I have than 50 threads open, that no body can help me , but in the end if I solved , I always post the solution , never mind !
I don"t have Kess or Ktag ori , and wend this forum start"s few of as have ori tools in that time !
I just ask if you have solved
Stay cool regards

alcorte
18th October, 2019, 01:42 PM
I am trying to find a solution, which I will post here. But I think it will be to buy ktag ori. I have spoken with alientech, and they have told me that it does. I am valuing.
If I find another solution I will publish it.

By the way I upload the file read with ktag clone euro. I think, the file are flash+ eeprom.

br556hre
27th August, 2021, 08:52 AM
Did anyone tried Kess 5.017 (clone) with DCM3.7 AP? How it went.. What protocol.. any instructions..
I have version

DCM37-B1E-UGE82G Aug 10 16:03:51 2011
DCM37-B1E-UGE82G-Z22-C140-A4-132-N-DE-P-A-110823

Reading with kSuite 2.80 gave file that looks OK, but with CRC error at end of read. I did not try to write it yet. Any recommendations from experienced users are welcomed.