PDA

View Full Version : Octavia 1.6 TDI PCR 2.1 DPF OFF

slklite
17th October, 2019, 09:57 AM
Hello, guys, here is the dump from my friend's car. It is a Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR.

He already broke his DPF and emptied it.

He asked me if I can remove DPF in the ecu, and I said I'll try, but I' ve never seen this ecu...

Would someone help me please ?

Here is the dump of the ECU (already unlocked)

ECU part number : 03L906023AG
Engine code is CAYC

Thank you.

diags
17th October, 2019, 10:57 AM
try and report,
pass pm.

naskochipa
17th October, 2019, 11:07 AM
Hello, guys, here is the dump from my friend's car. It is a Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR.

He already broke his DPF and emptied it.

He asked me if I can remove DPF in the ecu, and I said I'll try, but I' ve never seen this ecu...

Would someone help me please ?

Here is the dump of the ECU (already unlocked)

ECU part number : 03L906023AG
Engine code is CAYC

Thank you.

Pass-PM :)
When you give a repot and thank you you will receive a password

slklite
17th October, 2019, 05:46 PM
Pass-PM :)
When you give a repot and thank you you will receive a password

Hi, thanks.

Is your file working 100% ?

Thanks.

slklite
17th October, 2019, 08:24 PM
try and report,
pass pm.

Already got that one, made with ADS. But I don't if it's reliable...

Team dz
17th October, 2019, 09:24 PM
You compare the program ADS file with WinOLS+ DAMOS got
3 mistakes I pointed out by the red balloon

Driven distance threshold for regeneration
Minimum vehicle speed used for the low-load detection within the regeneration conditions for particulate filter

Maximum differential pressure over the particulate filter to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Maximum differential pressure over the particulate filter to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

Filter factor for air mass flow setpoint increasing in idle
filter factor for the moving mean value of the manifold pressure
factor for low pass filter of diagnosis BPA_DIAG_EOL

Factor to calculate the mass of ash inside the particulate filter based on the amount of fuel
Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over the particulate filter

Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on soot-model

Gradient limitation for the TQ_LIM_GB_PROT with error
Gradient limitation for the TQ_LIM_GB_PROT

Maximum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
Maximum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
Minimum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
Minimum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter

Maximum value for soot load of particulate filter related to the indicated torque
Maximum value for soot load of particulate filter related to the indicated torque

Duration of the Disablement of the Diagnostic
c_t_init_stuck_sig_egrv[0]
Maximum regeneration time of the particulate filter used for the soot- message

Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the iparticulate filter load
Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the iparticulate filter load
Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the indicated torque setpoint
Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the indicated torque setpoint

Threshold for total injector runtime before 0 Km adaptation begins

Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 0 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 0 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 1 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 1 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 0) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 0) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 1) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Minimum volume- flow through the turbocharger turbin to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Minimum volume- flow through the turbocharger turbin to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Volumetric flow upstream particulate filter threshold to enable diagnosis

Maximum fuel consumption value since last regeneration in case of non-valid load state
Maximum fuel consumption value since last regeneration in case of non-valid load state

Minimum vehicle speed to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
Minimum vehicle speed to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In general it is a free program but it meets the purpose of some vehicles
And not tired like WinOLS
That's a personal ray

It remains WinOLS programs
In the foreground until now

slklite
18th October, 2019, 09:52 AM
You compare the program ADS file with WinOLS+ DAMOS got
3 mistakes I pointed out by the red balloon

Driven distance threshold for regeneration
Minimum vehicle speed used for the low-load detection within the regeneration conditions for particulate filter

Filter factor for air mass flow setpoint increasing in idle
filter factor for the moving mean value of the manifold pressure

Factor to calculate the mass of ash inside the particulate filter based on the amount of fuel
Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over the particulate filter

Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on soot-model

Duration of the Disablement of the Diagnostic
Maximum regeneration time of the particulate filter used for the soot- message

disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 1) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In general it is a free program but it meets the purpose of some vehicles
And not tired like WinOLS
That's a personal ray

It remains WinOLS programs
In the foreground until now

All right, thank you for the insight.

So how should these 3 parameters be ? Remain untouched (original values) ? Are these modified only for a dpf off ?

Thanks.

pipina
18th October, 2019, 06:26 PM
Hi, you have 03L906023AG_9979 sw that is after diselgate action. Making dpf of on this sw is total disaster for engine. Make downgrade to sw lower than 9977 and take out plastic insert in MAF. Than I can make you corect dpf off. Your injector will start knocking in the morning in 10.000km with 9977 or higher sw ... if they do not allready.

Regards

slklite
18th October, 2019, 09:30 PM
Hi, you have 03L906023AG_9979 sw that is after diselgate action. Making dpf of on this sw is total disaster for engine. Make downgrade to sw lower than 9977 and take out plastic insert in MAF. Than I can make you corect dpf off. Your injector will start knocking in the morning in 10.000km with 9977 or higher sw ... if they do not allready.

Regards

I hear you, how can I downgrade ?

Thanks.

pipina
18th October, 2019, 09:37 PM
with X17 from magic motorsport, or using .odx and tool that suport odx,sgo,... flashing, I use DiagRA D but there are other tools suporting too

slklite
18th October, 2019, 09:42 PM
with X17 from magic motorsport, or using .odx and tool that suport odx,sgo,... flashing, I use DiagRA D but there are other tools suporting too

Too bad, I thought I could do it with kess...

Team dz
18th October, 2019, 10:10 PM
You can do it with and KESS KATAG CLONE

ivanmihov
19th October, 2019, 06:34 AM

Regards
is soft with number ...9970 OK to do dpf off egr off

pipina
19th October, 2019, 07:38 AM
is soft with number ...9970 OK to do dpf off egr off

yes it is OK

tunelab
19th October, 2019, 07:55 AM
Can be done on your original file too with out any problem
no need downgrade software

Team dz
19th October, 2019, 09:06 AM
here dpf off and all - dtc off

slklite
21st October, 2019, 09:55 AM
here dpf off and all - dtc off

Hello, thanks. Before flashing I checked for DTCs and we have an EGR fault code https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/smilies/sad.gif

Can you do an EGR off as well please ?

Fault code is : 7343 or P0407 00 [175] EGR sensor 2 - Signal too low

Thanks.

slklite
22nd October, 2019, 09:46 AM
@Team dz could you please send me the paswword ? I didn't get it.

Thanks.

ohkarol
22nd October, 2019, 11:07 AM
if still not solved - send me pm i will make the file for free with a tested solution

clau8829
29th April, 2021, 05:26 PM

Regards

I believe I have same Continental injectors on Megane 3 with start-stop and unfortunately are knocking especially in cold weather. How is that possible that with previous software on Skoda aren't knocking ? They must have changed something related to injectors or EGR ? I'm asking maybe there is a cheap fix to this problem.

Thank you.

macmateusz
29th April, 2021, 10:38 PM
You have to start with emptying the catalyst right behind the turbine and then DPF behind the suspension, in the first part you only remove the bottom to the mesh in the second, everything is clean, send the file. If you don't delete it, it won't work.

macmateusz
29th April, 2021, 11:04 PM
In PRC2.1 there is one valve which is controlled by a vacuum and you cannot forget about it, that is, you will need to tune the N75 and it is not [connected to the ECU, just a bulb like in a turbine, this is the reason for the loud injection work