PDA

View Full Version : need help with 93c86 on 2005 toyota yaris

elic307
19th October, 2019, 11:47 PM
I need to know how do I reset the ecu to be able to program. This is a used ecu I bought after a damaged mine.

elic307
20th October, 2019, 12:24 AM
BTW, my ecu is 89661-0D091 (Denso MB275100-2090). As I wrote, I bought a used one and tried to program it by shorting pins 4 and 13 for minutes as shown on several videos in youtube but that didn't work - I get error code B2795 . I ordered an eeprom programmer and I want to try to erase the old keys so the ecu enters programming mode and allow for learning new keys. How do I do that? Is there a better way to solve this issue?
Thanks

Nourain Tech
20th October, 2019, 10:03 AM
BTW, my ecu is 89661-0D091 (Denso MB275100-2090). As I wrote, I bought a used one and tried to program it by shorting pins 4 and 13 for minutes as shown on several videos in youtube but that didn't work - I get error code B2795 . I ordered an eeprom programmer and I want to try to erase the old keys so the ecu enters programming mode and allow for learning new keys. How do I do that? Is there a better way to solve this issue?
Thanks
Hi I would like to help but I don’t know how

Nourain Tech
20th October, 2019, 10:17 AM
The first B2795 it mean the Key Transponder not match the Data in the ECU
SO the Souktion it will be like this Step by Step.
Try to open the ECU Board inside and you will find EEPROM IC 900. (93cxx)
Resolver it and Read it Through the EEPROM Reader like -(Orange-5 ) or other EEPROM Readdr tools
After READ the EEPROM IC 900 (93cxx) keep the original file in your desktop.
Get New key with Transponder chip 4C .
WRITE the File you READ it from the EEPROM To the New Key with Transponder Chip 4C. Or You Can Use the old Key but need to just change the Transponder chip with New one (because the old one may be not accept Unlock or Crypto )
After that Resolder the EEPROM IC900 to the ECU BOARD and return everything to the car and START the Car.
I’m sorry brother the Transponder Key it will be 4D70 and also if the EEPROM Chip is 93c86 I the night it will have seperate Immobiliser ECU and you will found the EEPROM Chip on it and the same procedures up it will solve the Key Issue

elic307
20th October, 2019, 12:14 PM
Hi Nourain,
thanks for your reply. Where do I find the key values in the eeprom file?
Also, are you suggesting to program the transponder with a new key? Is this possible?

AlisonSet
20th October, 2019, 12:25 PM
I know I want to start with 5 pieces. I want to know from all you experts out there what you think would be a good start off. IF I am going to go with modules where do I get Charater art panels?

Nourain Tech
21st October, 2019, 01:00 PM
Hi Nourain,
thanks for your reply. Where do I find the key values in the eeprom file?
Also, are you suggesting to program the transponder with a new key? Is this possible?

You are welcome brother. The Key Value you will found it when you READ the EEPROM with Reader Device like Orang5 or any Reader Device the File it will come .bin
It will be better when you Programe Transponder Chip with new Key or with old one but add new Transponder chip it is possible and as you like depending to your facilities. 660534

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nourain Tech
21st October, 2019, 01:02 PM
You are welcome brother. The Key Value you will found it when you READ the EEPROM with Reader Device like Orang5 or any Reader Device the File it will come .bin
It will be better when you Programe Transponder Chip with new Key or with old one but add new Transponder chip it is possible and as you like depending to your facilities. 660534

This pic it can explain for you better

elic307
21st October, 2019, 05:08 PM
I ordered an eeprom programmer from aliexpress. I hope to get it soon. Once I get it I will try to read the eeprom and post the file here in this forum.

Nourain Tech
21st October, 2019, 09:33 PM
I ordered an eeprom programmer from aliexpress. I hope to get it soon. Once I get it I will try to read the eeprom and post the file here in this forum.

Brother be patient and try to read the Key value from this pic but don’t do any modification to your EEPROM because if you don’t know how to modified it will Damage your EEPROM this is just for to see it only.
Be careful. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/1ab9d9282cd762a113f098f8cfa56949.jpg

Nourain Tech
21st October, 2019, 09:34 PM
Brother be patient and try to read the Key value from this pic but don’t do any modification to your EEPROM because if you don’t know how to modified it will Damage your EEPROM this is just for to see it only.
Be careful. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/1ab9d9282cd762a113f098f8cfa56949.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/4b5657c83b1982eca42962ab3cfc992c.jpg

elic307
22nd October, 2019, 05:25 AM
Thank you so much. Of course I will not try to write anything to my eeprom before consulting with you.
Do you remove the eeprom from the board before reading it or do you read it from the board?
Also, could you please post the bin file here?

Nourain Tech
22nd October, 2019, 03:10 PM
Thank you so much. Of course I will not try to write anything to my eeprom before consulting with you.
Do you remove the eeprom from the board before reading it or do you read it from the board?
Also, could you please post the bin file here?

Yeah brother I usually Remove the EEPROM from the SMART BOX or IMMOBILISER BOX because when you remove the EEPROM you can control every thing because the EEPROM it have Eight leg start from Leg No 1 to 8 and leg No 1 it have sign something like to show you this is leg no 1 to READ and WRITE correct Data from the EEPROM.
And also when you finish from READING and WRITING DATA YOU RE-SOLDER IT AGAIN IN CORRECT WAY.
the FILE.bin it look the same like the file send it to you UP

Nourain Tech
22nd October, 2019, 03:16 PM
Yeah brother I usually Remove the EEPROM from the SMART BOX or IMMOBILISER BOX because when you remove the EEPROM you can control every thing because the EEPROM it have Eight leg start from Leg No 1 to 8 and leg No 1 it have sign something like to show you this is leg no 1 to READ and WRITE correct Data from the EEPROM.
And also when you finish from READING and WRITING DATA YOU RE-SOLDER IT AGAIN IN CORRECT WAY.
the FILE.bin it look the same like the file send it to you UP

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191022/ff7e508f8e2cb335ce9881e7ecfcfac3.jpg

Nourain Tech
22nd October, 2019, 03:17 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191022/ff7e508f8e2cb335ce9881e7ecfcfac3.jpg

This is the binary file when I read it by ORANG5 Reader

elic307
23rd October, 2019, 06:26 AM
Did you upload the binary file? I can't see it. Can you upload so I can see the locations of the key?