PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Cabstar 2007

zxc11
22nd October, 2019, 04:08 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with Nissan Cabstar 2007. diesel 2.5l right hand drive.
He arrived on his own move from England, but owner lost his key here.

My familiar locksmith, makes a mechanical key. With the commander he read out the pin code and trains the transponder (there is a PCF7946 in the key blank).
The procedure goes through (the central lock clicks at the end of the procedure), but the immo lamp illuminates constantly. The engine starts.
Once the engine has been switched off and left without contact for a few minutes, it cannot be started and the immobilizer lamp illuminates permanently.

The locksmith called me and entered the key with Tango and just in case we entered one PCF7936.
When opening the file, Tango gave the message that it has 0 keys and we remain under my responsibility.
Tango shows the same pin code as the locksmith had pulled out.
The BCM comes with a 93c66 and NEC processor - like Nissan Navara from Tango Help.
When test, the immobilizer lamp illuminates constantly and does not rotate the starter (with two transponders the same result).

I thought there was a problem with the file and found here (DK) set of motor and BCM files.
I have added new 7936 and 7946 to the BCM file. I have saved the files in the corresponding 93c66, 93c86 memories.
In the test with both transponders, the engine does not start, the immobilizer lamp illuminates constantly.
The locksmith (with the correct pin code from the new file) re-learn 7946, but the result is the same.
When reading the BCM file, Tango indicates that it has 0 keys.

After searching and reading NATS documents from the Internet, we realized that the constant illumination of the property lamp means LOCK MODE.
This mode exits by waiting 15 minutes for contact.
I returned the original files, we waited 15 minutes for contact, the IMMO light went off.
We re-learn the first 7946. The result is the same - the lamp is constantly on, the engine is on until the ignition is removed for more than two three minutes.

Please, anyone who knows where we are wrong, I will be glad to have any information!
Best regards,
Jordan

Additional Information: Tango cannot fit into this BCM transponder PCF7936 from the new non-marking Chinese PCF7936.
Gives the message that it cannot write page 3 and locks the transponder.
This problem absent with normal PCF7936 which is marked.

This system has a security dongle (RHD). I'm looking for information on how it looks and where it is in the vehicle.Can the system work without it?

zxc11
24th October, 2019, 12:26 PM
The problem was: the transponder had to be prepared to be matched on the vehicle.

vyoinlove
12th January, 2021, 04:42 PM
I had the same car today. Programmed one new PCF7936 instantly. No precoding.