PDA

View Full Version : Question about MM48p and no speed signal and oil lamp.

Patrick190e
22nd October, 2019, 11:56 PM
hi dear friends...

today i have a little question for you. i have a 307 2002 with RFN 2.0 petrol engine (without electronic throttle)... i bought this car with the bsi dead... the ecu has immo off cause the car start whitout bsi at all. so i bought a second hand BSI from other car with the same variant etc... i install the bsi and everithing strat to work fine! rpm, check engine, mirrors, lights etc... but i note that the oil prersure light never comes on and the speed gauge still in 0... plug my lexia read codes and says "incorrect signal" so i buy new sensors and install it in the car, same error. the wiring are ok, looks like the signal from the ECU mm48p magnetti marelli is not in the correct way... also, i have not the propper tool for virgin my BSI i only have a galleto and my pp2000 interface.

thanks in advance!!!:peaceful:

Patrick190e
24th October, 2019, 11:24 PM
help please!!?

MNenad
25th October, 2019, 06:46 AM
Hello, did you tried to connect to ECU and check live data for vehicle speed in MM48P. Also if any of speed sensors are broken you should have ABS light lit at dash. Strange thing that I bumped up with some renault megane 2 that all 4 speed sensors was pulled up from they place on wheels but abs light wasnt lit and only speedo guage wasnt working.

MNenad
25th October, 2019, 06:56 AM
Ops my bad, i now see that RFN has VSS on gearbox. in that case check fuse F1 engine bay.
Speed signal from pin 3 of the VSS should go thru BSM and to pin g2 harness B of ECU.

Shakeelbhugeloo
25th October, 2019, 07:36 AM
Yes check the fuse and if not good its BSI fault not same variant

MNenad
25th October, 2019, 11:10 AM
not bsi its should go thru bsm, engine bay fuse box. bsi is inside the car

Patrick190e
25th October, 2019, 06:28 PM
Ops my bad, i now see that RFN has VSS on gearbox. in that case check fuse F1 engine bay.
Speed signal from pin 3 of the VSS should go thru BSM and to pin g2 harness B of ECU.

OK, so i trace the wiring and everithing its ok, plugged my scan and vehicle speed in ecu are ok, i mové the car and speed increesing ok, but dash still in 0... I read the bsi info and says RHS... Thats because i never virgin my bsi cause i hav not the propper tool to do it. This difference can cause the fault?

MNenad
28th October, 2019, 07:27 AM
Then you probably having trouble with BSI if it shows RHS thats from 2.0hdi pug, not for 2.0 petrol RFN. 2.0 hdi doesnt have VSS on gearbox, they getting speed info from ABS sensors