PDA

View Full Version : PSP 1003 Version 2.60

DAVE466
31st December, 2009, 06:26 PM
Hi there, i bought my son a psp 1003 with version 2.60 on it.

Its the first time i've even held one yet play with one so complete newbie to all this although I have succesfully flashed wii's and done the r4 cards on ds's before.

I am wanting to be able to play backup games from the memory stick and also everything else that is possible on this really good piece of kit.

I have searched numerous of threads with regards to this but they all seem to have a higher version and i dont want to knack his psp up.

I bought a pandora's battery incase i need it and also have a 1gb sony memory stick.

Any help or push in the right direction into which guide to use would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

janobi
8th January, 2010, 08:02 PM
If you got pandora, then nothing can go wrong. Essentially that will restore the PSP back to factory. But if has been created properly, you should be able to flash straight to CFW. There are several guides on here. But you can also look at psp-hacks.co.uk

cunny
26th January, 2010, 02:56 PM
I have just done this hack. Updated to 2.80. Downgraded top 1.50 then up again, all without the pandora battery.

all info was obtained from psp hacks + files.

Would advise on a bigger card when you do this so it will hold more games

DAVE466
10th March, 2010, 08:36 PM
Not been on for a while but i managed to hack the psp somehow (probably more luck than anything) and the system software is now 5.50 GEN-D (FULL) plays cso and iso files from memory card with no problems.

fukwullie
10th March, 2010, 09:34 PM
:wink:happy days