PDA

View Full Version : Cloning VW crafter airbag unit

MaiiQ
24th October, 2019, 09:04 AM
Hello. I have got a vw crafter with a bad airbag unit (passenger pretensor dtc always on). Im trying to put a second hand unit and this clear the dtc but I have got other related with id of the key. Can anyone swap the info key of the "ori" file to the "des" file. This is a mercedes srs system and I dont know how I can code it by other way. Help please!

fuzz1
24th October, 2019, 12:42 PM
Hello. I have got a vw crafter with a bad airbag unit (passenger pretensor dtc always on). Im trying to put a second hand unit and this clear the dtc but I have got other related with id of the key. Can anyone swap the info key of the "ori" file to the "des" file. This is a mercedes srs system and I dont know how I can code it by other way. Help please!
Are you trying to use a mercedes srs system in a vw?

MaiiQ
24th October, 2019, 06:42 PM
Are you trying to use a mercedes srs system in a vw?

VW crafter use mercecedes srs system. This crafter have got the same ecu of mercedes vito for example... im not trying to addapt anythng...

If anyone know where is the id of the car i think only need to swap but i dont know where it is...

MaiiQ
30th October, 2019, 04:43 PM
91B4 - CAN info: CM Key ID does not match CAN Key ID in secondhand srs unit. Im trying to find id in the file to swap it but not lucky... anyone please?

chiorbeq
30th October, 2019, 06:27 PM
Write te original eeprom in new unit.Very simple!

MaiiQ
30th October, 2019, 06:48 PM
Write te original eeprom in new unit.Very simple!
I tried it but doing that ecu give me more dtcs