PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 407 bsi HELP

VMarkov
25th October, 2019, 07:55 PM
Hi, I have a problem with BSI Siemens for Peugeot 407 2.2 petrol automatic. They brought me a BSI to clone it with another, it was found with the same number from a completely identical car. I in this BSI find EEPROM 95128 and MCU HS12DP512.
The new one is with EEPROM 95256 and the same MCU.
In your opinion, what steps should be taken to successfully clone? Where is the information contained?
Unfortunately the car is a long way from me and the diagnosis was not made by me.
I have already made a few steps, but I prefer to hear your opinion!

Thanks in advance!

rafal
26th October, 2019, 08:48 AM
immo , keys stored in eeprom

VMarkov
27th October, 2019, 04:11 PM
I will copy the EEPROM, the kilometers should be the same. In your opinion, will there be a need for copies of the MCU.
Where does the BSI store the configuration information?
I ask because I also have a BSI from a diesel car.

drrimz
27th October, 2019, 08:57 PM
only diagbox

VMarkov
28th October, 2019, 06:33 PM
What do you mean by Diagbox?

rafal
28th October, 2019, 07:07 PM
What do you mean by Diagbox?

use search e.g google and do not ask anymore about................

VMarkov
28th October, 2019, 08:12 PM
I know very well what is Diagbox .
I asked what to do with the Diagbox. Yes, I guess with the original diagnostics it will be reconfigurable. The problem is that the car is quite far from me, and I can't play with it. If it is with me, I can reconfigure it with other electronics.
Please read the penultimate post carefully.

jomberykaso
28th October, 2019, 08:19 PM
in bsi eeprom you will find Vin number, Pin code and mileage, Bsi controls all electrical components in the car, Radio, lights, doors, etc, however if you do immo off in ecu, then you will be able to drive the car even without bsi.

Important: if you dont press THANKS buttom when people help you, the next time you will not receive help anymore....Be carefull, this is a great community.

VMarkov
28th October, 2019, 08:29 PM
Many thanks for the correct answer.
EEPROM will copy it without any problems. In my case, configuration is important because the car is automatic and may not have a starter.
Do you think if I copy the MCU it will come with the configuration?

jomberykaso
28th October, 2019, 08:36 PM
I dont know if MCU has some kind of important configuration, however to have starter you can make a bridge or put directly the starter signal from key but this is other story

VMarkov
28th October, 2019, 08:43 PM
You are right . I will only overwrite EEPROM.
The bad thing is that I can't try what I did.

drrimz
29th October, 2019, 08:02 AM
Don't kill the BSI unit!!! change the pin in the new BSI and go to the car and finish everything diagbox. and take the money for the replacement and departure to the car...

drrimz
29th October, 2019, 08:04 AM
and changing the pin code can be done by OBD))))of course not diagbox

Bllinda
29th October, 2019, 08:29 AM
Clone everything o if you are in doubt go to the car

I know very well what is Diagbox .
I asked what to do with the Diagbox. Yes, I guess with the original diagnostics it will be reconfigurable. The problem is that the car is quite far from me, and I can't play with it. If it is with me, I can reconfigure it with other electronics.
Please read the penultimate post carefully.

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts :)
Oh right. And no need for another time everything is visible now

in bsi eeprom you will find Vin number, Pin code and mileage, Bsi controls all electrical components in the car, Radio, lights, doors, etc, however if you do immo off in ecu, then you will be able to drive the car even without bsi.

Important: if you dont press THANKS buttom when people help you, the next time you will not receive help anymore....Be carefull, this is a great community.

VMarkov
29th October, 2019, 07:28 PM
The colleague 'drrimz' is right. I have already tried to rewrite the MCU. Total death. It's easy to read, but the rewrite just finishes it.
Has anyone tried to dub this HC12DP512?

Zmann
30th October, 2019, 02:20 PM
Yes, I did.

VMarkov
5th January, 2020, 10:18 PM
Hello, the situation with our Peugeot continues.
I was preparing a BSI from diesel (it only provided ACC). I downloaded the information from the original BSI (95128) and copied it to EEPROM of the new BSI. And …… it doesn't even give ACC anymore. From the original I easily got the VIN and code, but it seemed to me that the run was 0 kilometers. Is it damaged?
Any ideas and suggestions?
This is the original file.

VMarkov
5th January, 2020, 10:26 PM
This is original.

banelab
5th January, 2020, 11:19 PM
Go virgin from ecu take pin code and diagbox-it��

systemlinux
6th January, 2020, 01:16 AM
Touching a BSI is a deadly, very sensitive effect.

Better IMMO OFF ECU or program key getting the pincode and virginize the file again.

To configure the BSI you must have DIAGBOX (official PSA software).

VMarkov
6th January, 2020, 08:31 PM
I thought to put the new BSI with his file, to put the ECU file without immo. The problem is that the ECM does not start with the new BSI at all. I watched IAW 6LPB give ACC through the CAN.

Tachodiag
7th January, 2020, 03:03 PM
Put ecu + bsi + key from donor vehicle if you have no clue ...