PDA

View Full Version : BMW M5 S63 MEVD1728 DTC DELETE / VALVETRONIC DISABLE

dhallett1
28th October, 2019, 07:46 AM
Hi

I have a BMW M5 which doesn't run when the valvetronic is enabled. cold starts are fine but as soon as it switches on the valvetronic the car runs really bad and stalls. With the valvetronic motors unplugged the car runs perfect but with faults on the idrive so I want to permanently disable the valvetronic or delete the following DTC's:-

133010 VALVETRONIC ACUTATOR FAILURE
135B11 VALVETRONIC ACUTATOR - PHASE V CONTROL
135808 VALVETRONIC ACUTATOR POSITION SENSOR FAILURE
136408 VALVETRONIC 2 ACUTATOR POSITION SENSOR FAILURE
136712 VALVETRONIC 2 ACUTATOR- PHASE V CONTROL
133012 VALVETRONIC 2 ACUTATOR FAILURE
201201 ECU PROTECTION AGAINST TAMPERING
201101 ECU PROTECTION AGAINST TAMERPING

These faults are stored with both valvetronic motors unplugged, the ecu protection faults are stored due to a old remap which has been removed but these errors wont clear permanently so I would like them removed if possible, they don't cause any warning lights so it is no issue if they are left in. it is the 6x valvetronic faults I would like removing if possible?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ignasvw
28th October, 2019, 08:46 AM
If 2011 2012 faults will be removed car will go to limp with software manipulation fault.

dhallett1
28th October, 2019, 02:01 PM
So leaving the valvetronic motors unplugged and removing the fault codes associated will cause issues?

Can valvetronic just be disabled (like it is on cold start)?

with the motors plugged in I don't have any faults but the engine barely runs but if I unplug a valvetronic motor or even a camshaft sensor the car runs perfect on the throttle bodies but has a drivetrain fault in the idrive!

AVDigitale
28th October, 2019, 04:11 PM
repair first car ,dtc off not help you to solve the problem