PDA

View Full Version : EEPROM problem on ME7.1.1

bauvaisis
28th October, 2019, 09:24 PM
Hi guys :)

I've flashed a porsche cayenne 955 with a me7.1.1 by OBD today. Car started Fine drove nice, but once ignition was off, car wouldn't start a second time. No more communication with ECU ! Fans where on !
I've read the flash to check in boot mode, it's all ok checksum OK, but then i read the eeprom and have a doubt on it ! would someone be willing to have a look if it's all ok or needs a reapair / patch to get the car going again ?

Many thanks for your precious help !! :)

bauvaisis
29th October, 2019, 05:49 AM
Just some news, I managed to get communication with the ecu on bench again through normal mode also (not boot) . VCDS and FVDI diagnostics can communicate ok. I flashed the dump through boot mode with fgtechv54 again just to make sure that the full writing cycle is ok and that no "programming error will appear". I'll try on the car today but if ever someone could help me out with the EEPROM FIX PATCH about this would be really thankfull :)

thanks ;)

rsivan
29th October, 2019, 08:54 AM
Try this should be ok
if not try also ok2 file

bauvaisis
29th October, 2019, 09:01 AM
thanks for your precious help :) ill give some feed back asap :)

bauvaisis
29th October, 2019, 11:51 AM
As promised , some feedback : car starts fine again . No fault codes stored. I guess the flash written on bench in boot mode cycled the thing and ECU came back to normal ;) didn't even have to use your eeprom fix :) but thanks

sxp88
23rd November, 2021, 02:25 PM
Hello
possible chek this eeprom
i think same problem cayenne 4.5 v8
original winols make cheksum why problem eeprom data ?

many try start car after wrote eeprom 33 death code
best regards

sxp88
25th November, 2021, 10:14 PM
any one ....... ?

morgano
1st December, 2021, 11:56 PM
any one ....... ?

Your eeprom fixed.