PDA

View Full Version : VW T5 EDC17CP20 TPROT i need dpf off

urametz
29th October, 2019, 07:07 PM
VW T5 EDC17CP20 2014 TPROT i need dpf off.
03L 907 309L
019JP9978
Thanks in advance

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 07:46 PM
VW T5 EDC17CP20 2014 TPROT i need dpf off.
03L 907 309L
019JP9978
Thanks in advance

Here your file pass in PM after Push rep and thanks

urametz
29th October, 2019, 07:54 PM
Here your file pass in PM after Push rep and thanks

Fulfilled the conditions. Please pass. Thank.

teerak2uk
29th October, 2019, 08:07 PM
Why bribe someone to press rep button if you do a good job I'm sure they'll press it anyway

urametz
29th October, 2019, 08:12 PM
Why bribe someone to press rep button if you do a good job I'm sure they'll press it anyway

Very similar to a scammer. After such tricks, I definitely and no one will turn to him, let alone provide assistance in other matters.

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 08:26 PM
Very similar to a scammer. After such tricks, I definitely and no one will turn to him, let alone provide assistance in other matters.

Since you say that I am a scammer you will not have the pass from me I hope that no one does free work for you.

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 08:27 PM
I don't really create people and it is strange, it wants everything to be free immediately and it doesn't even thank you. better to prevent.

teerak2uk
29th October, 2019, 08:55 PM
Here everything is free and earn rep like others do

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 09:03 PM
I can't understand what your comment is for in my free work that you don't need.
Why did you intervene in this post? do you have the solution to your friend's problem?
Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to write here.

teerak2uk
29th October, 2019, 09:09 PM
I can't understand what your comment is for in my free work that you don't need.
Why did you intervene in this post? do you have the solution to your friend's problem?
Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to write here.Because your insisting that a member gives you rep before you give him the pass why not give pass on thanks and earn the rep

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 09:14 PM
they will be my business and not yours

urametz
29th October, 2019, 09:15 PM
Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to write here.

teerak2uk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/48778-teerak2uk)
you said correctly. Each forum has its own rules. They help here without payment. I, and most of my reputation, though not great, earned free help. If I do not know or do not want, I pass by. If a person does such a trick like you, this is a fraud. What you can, I don’t know and don’t want to know, because you really didn’t help anyone. And I think you can’t. We call it empty show-offs.

Meat-Head
29th October, 2019, 09:15 PM
All passwords do is clog forums and your inbox with passsss thankkkks

may your next 100 pm’s all be “passsssssxd”

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 09:17 PM
teerak2uk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/48778-teerak2uk)
you said correctly. Each forum has its own rules. They help here without payment. I, and most of my reputation, though not great, earned free help. If I do not know or do not want, I pass by. If a person does such a trick like you, this is a fraud. What you can, I don’t know and don’t want to know, because you really didn’t help anyone. And I think you can’t.

Did I ask you for money? It is incredible that a person helps and is attacked in this barbaric way. I will address an administrator

Meat-Head
29th October, 2019, 09:39 PM
Did I ask you for money? I will address an administrator

Thats the other thing folks do is charge by pm money for padsword.

all your doing is causing inconvenience to all involved.

may you find your dog groomer, puts a padlock on your pet carrier and demand rep and thanks forvthe key

urametz
29th October, 2019, 09:42 PM
Did I ask you for money? It is incredible that a person helps and is attacked in this barbaric way. I will address an administrator
Yes, anywhere even in the organization of the United Nations.

I don't really create people and it is strange, it wants everything to be free immediately and it doesn't even thank you. better to prevent.
But this is what a hint. If you so want money for your work, then a polite and normal person would offer their services in your personal account.

vitaliyl
29th October, 2019, 09:44 PM
your file dpf is off :)

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 09:49 PM
your file dpf is off :)

Thanks mate maybe now they'll shut up

teerak2uk
29th October, 2019, 10:08 PM
Thanks mate maybe now they'll shut upAnd notice how that member didn't insist like you did

Johnwick88
29th October, 2019, 10:14 PM
And notice how that member didn't insist like you did
I don't need your likes. But if I lose 5 minutes of my free time for someone then I demand what I want considering the rude people that exist in this world, I am biased. Then if you take care of us you can always take it off thanks, you can give and take it and it's simple.