PDA

View Full Version : jtag loader

linuxman52000
21st September, 2008, 11:00 AM
Hi folks,
I'm very new to all this, a friend at work gave me a clone dm500s which he had killed with the gemini code.anyway, I have the cable with the 5 resistors made up & the files parked on my laptop & desktop both for Linux & Windows, but neither program seems to be able to find my parallel ports on either pc. Is it necessary to have the machine connected to the dm500 before the program runs on the pc?

Pat.

jbvid
21st September, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi folks,
I'm very new to all this, a friend at work gave me a clone dm500s which he had killed with the gemini code.anyway, I have the cable with the 5 resistors made up & the files parked on my laptop & desktop both for Linux & Windows, but neither program seems to be able to find my parallel ports on either pc. Is it necessary to have the machine connected to the dm500 before the program runs on the pc?

Pat.
Hi
Have you had a good read of this ? BUT you may need to get your posts up to access the D/L section.
Digital Kaos - Downloads - How to JTAG a DM500 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/guides/3/how-jtag-dm500-193/)

jbvid