PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot Boxer Dcm6.2c adblue problem.

checka
7th November, 2019, 01:14 PM
Hi members. Got problem with adblue system on this car. P20ee Dtc comes after short ride and now comes "no start after xxx km". Try three softwares from my tuner, no luck. Need 1000% tested, working solution dpf and adblue off. Dpf almost deleted.

checka
14th November, 2019, 12:42 AM
So, Im looking for working solution for this car, better with reviews from users here, payment after 200 km.(now got troubles to refund money from 2 tuners)

Summa
14th November, 2019, 04:27 PM
Everyone knows how to load files in Swi**c and to sell the output file, but the working solution it is not cheap.

migmig85
12th March, 2020, 10:07 PM
Hi members. Got problem with adblue system on this car. P20ee Dtc comes after short ride and now comes "no start after xxx km". Try three softwares from my tuner, no luck. Need 1000% tested, working solution dpf and adblue off. Dpf almost deleted.
Hi do you have solved to your problem ?
I got this problem with same Boxer . Can you send me your good file ?

ecuworks
12th March, 2020, 10:23 PM

PLEAS DİSCONNECT ADBLUE AND POMP FORM ECU.

PLEAS PM FOR PASSWORD AND THANKS MY.

oliva
13th March, 2020, 07:16 AM
I have a solution. Swiftec does not do this. Even if he does, errors from DPF will appear. You have to do it manually with WinOLS.
All you have to do is disconnect the SCR plug.

cioma80
29th December, 2020, 02:28 PM
PLEAS DİSCONNECT ADBLUE AND POMP FORM ECU.

PLEAS PM FOR PASSWORD AND THANKS MY.

Hello, is it possible to have the password? thanks