PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 B5 1.8t AEB HELP

alexandrosts
14th November, 2019, 06:32 AM
Hello guys I have this older version of bosch ecu that comes with this Audi and I need help if someone knows if is a way I can read maps directly by obd port , if not can someone suggest a programmes that reads the chip that this way has and stores the maps. Thanks
Ecu: 8d0 907 557

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G928F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Lambda1
14th November, 2019, 08:43 AM
Its plcc inside...
Had read with Batronix programmer and adapter. OTP Eproms :) so need new one.

alexandrosts
14th November, 2019, 09:37 AM
So is it possible to read one sci and clone it to another ?

Lambda1
14th November, 2019, 10:29 AM
if both are same...
HW, SW + Index .

But as told. Read chip, write to a new one, resolder or use socket.
Check connections in vcds and got.

alexandrosts
14th November, 2019, 07:56 PM
Thank you for your response,yes i have done the procedure of soldering and soldering back one time,what i want to do is read one ecu that is pre tuned from some other shop and re solder back the eprom, you think we could cause an issue to the chip ? we don't want to lose the data, i have experience on soldering that i don't worry it just i am not familiar with this type of chip so i don't want to cause any damage and loose the data. the one and only time i did it i replaced the old maps with a new chip.

Lambda1
14th November, 2019, 08:09 PM
copy tuning isnt cool stuff but your way...
look for temperature and work clean and slowly so you wouldnt brick the board.

if you arent a noob in soldering and get right equipments isnt as hard... max. 10min job.
For best use socket in the other ecu and before check its same hw, sw and index!

alexandrosts
14th November, 2019, 09:26 PM
We want copy someone's tune we will duplicate file for same car with same tune. Anyway yes I do have experience on soldering all info I needed was for the data and the reader. Thanks for your help

alexandrosts
14th November, 2019, 09:41 PM
And my English is terrible, messages makes no sense, i apologize i am writing wile i am working and i am rushing, yes i have experience on soldering and tuning but only mess once with this type of ecu, that is why i ask for type of programmer, i do not care for the file, it is the customer that want's it last tune he had was damaged after disconnecting the battery at least that what he said,he does not need a new tune just cloning the same. anyway .... if it is any other programes any anyone has a link or an name please send it

Lambda1
14th November, 2019, 09:52 PM
if you want "clone" you need flash and eeprom...
Non via pinout if you would here this!