PDA

View Full Version : BMW F30 Odometer correction

fudballer
14th November, 2019, 04:05 PM
Hi guys how can i do odometer correction on bmw f30 i know that they can't go down it just can go up with km and you need to somehow delete it to 0.0 and then with digiprog 3 to go up to some like 150000km but i don't know what is can filter and all that and how to do it can i just with digiprog 3 connect to eeprom and go to 999999 and drive till 0.0 and then with digiprog 3 go to 150000km or i still need to unsolder something and do something. Please help. Thanks

Nicolas9
14th November, 2019, 04:31 PM
you'complete right, but little bit different. first take digiprog. then write dash to 0, then take fem, en write fem to 999999 with carprog clone. then use fvdi to read tyre pressure, and if above 5bar, then add some oil to the gearbox and reset the airbag module. then drive 35 thousend km with the second key. (just kidding)

or just use the search about canfilters and f30. there are many many topics about it. ( in short. easiest/cheapest: use 35160 bmw programmer like R270 to program dash eeprom and put canfilter in dash, buy on aliexpress, ask supplier for diagram or check forum. best solution: program dash eeprom, program fem module, reset all modules with bmw cleaner. price of tools together: 1750,-)

fudballer
14th November, 2019, 04:46 PM
Can you tell me what would happend if i use digiprog and just put 150000km from 200000km what would happend will can be dead or?

Nicolas9
14th November, 2019, 05:02 PM
eeprom is write protected. digiprog cannot do it.

use search mate!

fudballer
14th November, 2019, 05:16 PM
I did mate i looked one video he did write new eeprom on dashboard with 0.0km and then with digiprog on 150000km i didn't know why i searched and some said that on BMW dashboard you can't go down on km just up so i thinked why not with digiprog go on 999999 and then drive till 0.0 and again with digiprog 3 to 100000km

catalinosonesti
6th May, 2023, 07:14 PM
Hi .
Members this days i buy bmw f30 2012 with 184km on dash .
Today i remove the conector to batery because i remove the front sits and i was afraid to open in dash Airbag error .
When i put sits back conect the yelow conector then batery conector dash Show 999999km .
Please assist me to rezolve this isuise.
Best regrads

rafal
6th May, 2023, 08:14 PM
Hi .
Members this days i buy bmw f30 2012 with 184km on dash .
Today i remove the conector to batery because i remove the front sits and i was afraid to open in dash Airbag error .
When i put sits back conect the yelow conector then batery conector dash Show 999999km .
Please assist me to rezolve this isuise.
Best regrads

Find out good dump of dash and change vin and set km 0 then coding e-sys or ista-p

Chuckk
7th May, 2023, 04:15 AM
Before you change anything just disconnect the cluster. Then connect it on the bench and press the button to display odometer. If you have correct odometer on the bench then simply reconnect in the car. It happens to me when I do cluster and FEM and the first time I connect everything back it shows 999999 with red dot. I just put it back on the bench and make sure the display is correct.

catalinosonesti
7th May, 2023, 04:42 AM
Before you change anything just disconnect the cluster. Then connect it on the bench and press the button to display odometer. If you have correct odometer on the bench then simply reconnect in the car. It happens to me when I do cluster and FEM and the first time I connect everything back it shows 999999 with red dot. I just put it back on the bench and make sure the display is correct.

So , i must remove dash , power on table and if Show corect odometer i put back and that s it ?
Best regrads

catalinosonesti
7th May, 2023, 07:07 AM
Hi
Is normal ?
On the car same result 999999km.
Regrads

brend
8th May, 2023, 12:43 PM

If dash km for you ok , after you need put fem to 0km and for this job need expensiv tool + experience , without only can blocker .

Hi
Is normal ?
On the car same result 999999km.
Regrads

If dash not original and from another car ...............................

For put correct to work you have only one job option for that's!

If you don't touch fem !............. in dash need put 0km fix vin then coding e-sys or similar lan tool .

If for you km in dash ok , so change vin in dump install can blocker and coding , that's it !

Without touch fem , no fix dash dump and nothing to do in here ,..........Your's option only whach 999999 and red dot and also wrong coding and all ellow servis counter !

catalinosonesti
9th May, 2023, 07:01 AM
Hi .
First 2 lines on eep it was corupted 00 00 00 .........thats i think indicate 999999km.
So i change eeprom (160d0wq)and now Show corect km 184.km but still i have Red dot in dash .
Please suport to erase this point Red.
Best regrads.