PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes C Class 2019

MarcusBHP
15th November, 2019, 12:26 AM
Hello guys, total newbie here.

So i will need to change odometer on a Mercedes C Class C300d, 2019.

What tools/software do i need to purchase that will work with this?

jomberykaso
15th November, 2019, 01:08 AM
Welcome to DK, I see you are new here.

Is this your first job changing mileage or you already have experience in other cars?

MarcusBHP
15th November, 2019, 01:40 AM
It would be first job, but most importantly i'm just interested in what the each hardware is capable of etc

diagtech2000
15th November, 2019, 02:03 AM
mate hard car to do for first job, ur better start with something easier (older/cheaper to fix) in my opinion, or you might end up with big headache after spending big $ on a new c class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYTES
15th November, 2019, 02:18 AM
mate hard car to do for first job, ur better start with something easier (older/cheaper to fix) in my opinion, or you might end up with big headache after spending big $ on a new c class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good advice hope he listens

Robert dc4
15th November, 2019, 10:37 PM
Is you c class a modell with needles or full lcd?

MarcusBHP
15th November, 2019, 11:57 PM
Would be with full lcd

Robert dc4
16th November, 2019, 03:29 PM
For this modell you need to replace the processor in the dash. How good are you in soldering? If you want i can help you with it. I also can solder it for you. Where you are from?

jomberykaso
16th November, 2019, 03:45 PM
to replace the processor in dash?

Cllau
16th November, 2019, 07:49 PM

yes m8...
once the processor was replaced with the one provided you can do by OBD again every time you want...:driver::party :

Robert dc4
17th November, 2019, 10:27 AM

Yes. Its easy if you make it every day. The orginal one cant be reprogrammed or erased. So put a new one in with moded orginal software and all is good. To replace is need only 8 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1e6JOOf2E8&feature=youtu.be

figani
17th November, 2019, 02:04 PM
For this modell you need to replace the processor in the dash

It depends which tool you use...
Yes, if you work with dashcoder, mbcleaner...
Elprosys has a solution without changing mcu...
Check their site...

Robert dc4
17th November, 2019, 09:43 PM
Yes km up only. This need not so much people. And down only with a filter, which is useless, dash jumps to real km if you remove. Elprosys need to release something one year after dashcoder had a solution. They got high pressure from his customers. I have this way also all this time, but i dont see any reason to release it, as i say, its useless.

figani
18th November, 2019, 11:53 AM
Yes km up only. This need not so much people. And down only with a filter, which is useless, dash jumps to real km if you remove. Elprosys need to release something one year after dashcoder had a solution. They got high pressure from his customers. I have this way also all this time, but i dont see any reason to release it, as i say, its useless.

what kind of solution dashcoder use in case of BMW/FEM system...
they donīt use a can filter...?

Not, ok...
how then...?

If you write that the solution Can Bus filter is useless...
or you mean itīs only useless when Elprosys uses a can bus emulator solution...
and when dashcoder only a solution offers its NOT USELESS...?

write what you want, and who makes pressure or not...
there are more solutions then replacing mcu...
if you like it or not...

Robert dc4
18th November, 2019, 12:49 PM
you dont understand what i wrote.
can filter or stopper are a good solution on most cars, also at mercedes, only the latest modells W213 W463 and w222 are useless with it.
on all other modells stops the FEM/CAS/EZS the counting but on w213 the EZS is countion all km also if the filter is installed.
so if you pull out later the filter (and you must, mercedes is serching for it) you will see all driven km also from the time after installed the filter.

do you still think its a usefull solution ?

and yes there is also a solution without replacing processor but easy to copy so i will not release it.

BYTES
18th November, 2019, 03:01 PM
you dont understand what i wrote.
can filter or stopper are a good solution on most cars, also at mercedes, only the latest modells W213 W463 and w222 are useless with it.
on all other modells stops the FEM/CAS/EZS the counting but on w213 the EZS is countion all km also if the filter is installed.
so if you pull out later the filter (and you must, mercedes is serching for it) you will see all driven km also from the time after installed the filter.

do you still think its a usefull solution ?

and yes there is also a solution without replacing processor but easy to copy so i will not release it.

let me get this straight on the W213 the Km stopper/freezer filter is useless because if its removed new (higher) mileage will show up?

Robert dc4
18th November, 2019, 03:49 PM
let me get this straight on the W213 the Km stopper/freezer filter is useless because if its removed new (higher) mileage will show up?

yes, correct.

Cllau
18th November, 2019, 04:29 PM
yes, correct.

yes I confirm this to........:driver:

mahie
18th November, 2019, 11:25 PM
How much is that processor?
And witch brands...,

BYTES
19th November, 2019, 12:27 AM
And If the freezer km filter is left installed on the car will the dealer see this ?

mikkhh
19th November, 2019, 09:40 AM
For this modell you need to replace the processor in the dash. How good are you in soldering? If you want i can help you with it. I also can solder it for you. Where you are from?

Solution exists without change processor. You have not copied it yet I think? What solutions you have made yourself ? To me it seems like you are not the first with most things...

Yes. Its easy if you make it every day. The orginal one cant be reprogrammed or erased. So put a new one in with moded orginal software and all is good. To replace is need only 8 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1e6JOOf2E8&feature=youtu.be

ORIGINAL MCU can be reprogrammed or erased, you just donīt know how to do it...

Robert dc4
19th November, 2019, 10:48 AM
Ahh, my friend the basher is awake :tears_of_joy:.

Dear mikkhh, if you read all my messages here in this theat instaed of to think about how you can attack me, you will see that i have a solution without replacing MCU.
I was first im many soft, you must read the update list better.

and if you are able all to do what you say, why you need one of my tools ???
and do not forget to mention it again that someone killed a w222.

mikkhh
19th November, 2019, 01:04 PM
you versus DiagPROG4, who was first to release that merc no need to change mcu KM solution, DiagPROG4 makes km down too...

Robert dc4
19th November, 2019, 01:11 PM
exact today one year ago 19.11.2018 i released the first W213 versions. :rangers2: and please remind me, when DP4 ?

mikkhh
19th November, 2019, 01:49 PM
exact today one year ago 19.11.2018 i released the first W213 versions. :rangers2: and please remind me, when DP4 ?

MCU swap version and you buy MCU from other guy and sell for 100% markup at least... And other guy released that solution before you...

Robert dc4
19th November, 2019, 02:53 PM
I made my own mcu's i dont need to buy from someone else, or why do you think i have more supported versions than USProg for example.
I will not longer waste my time to answer your false accusations, so please dont be sad if i will not respond. If you dont like our tool, you must not use it.
There are a lot of people what are very happy with it, and some of them have DP4 or enigma too.
Have a nice Day

jvinhj240
20th May, 2020, 11:19 AM
2019 c43 . is this the same procedure? need MCU reprogrammed?

Robert dc4
20th May, 2020, 03:50 PM
full lcd is full obd2 now.
depends the version

jvinhj240
20th May, 2020, 04:52 PM
for which tools please.

Robert dc4
23rd May, 2020, 04:02 PM
dashcoder or digiprog.

jvinhj240
23rd May, 2020, 05:53 PM
dashcoder or digiprog.

do you haev a source where i can buy? i like to do it with odb2. thanks much

kristikapa
2nd June, 2020, 10:57 PM
Hello.

Looking for a solution for w213, w205, w222 and BMW G series. I checked Enigma, dash coder (asking for processor replacement) and DP4, but none of them states clearly what the process involves and which exactly can be done. Maybe someone owning any of these tools can shed some light please?

Thank you.

SEAT.
25th July, 2020, 05:54 PM
Hello.

Looking for a solution for w213, w205, w222 and BMW G series. I checked Enigma, dash coder (asking for processor replacement) and DP4, but none of them states clearly what the process involves and which exactly can be done. Maybe someone owning any of these tools can shed some light please?

Thank you.
Still no answer?

BYTES
26th July, 2020, 02:04 PM
Which is better digiprog 4 or dashcoder 4 i dont understand ........

SEAT.
26th July, 2020, 03:20 PM
I asked the same question to David one of the resellers of Dashcoder, as South Africa only allows goods shipped from China, due to lockdown. David as well as Robert , didnt want to sell the machine to me, as I kept asking about this same Merc issue, and they kept on avoiding the question, so we had a few words, which wasn't really serious. So I'm finding it very difficult to understand why won't they sell me a machine? I don't want the machine anymore, as I sense red flags. My opinion let them make a video of this, as I have seen they the same as Diagprog 4 "FIRST IN THE WORLD" :snot::snot:at the same time. So what now???

CARPARTS
27th July, 2020, 11:22 AM
I asked the same question to David one of the resellers of Dashcoder, as South Africa only allows goods shipped from China, due to lockdown. David as well as Robert , didnt want to sell the machine to me, as I kept asking about this same Merc issue, and they kept on avoiding the question, so we had a few words, which wasn't really serious. So I'm finding it very difficult to understand why won't they sell me a machine? I don't want the machine anymore, as I sense red flags. My opinion let them make a video of this, as I have seen they the same as Diagprog 4 "FIRST IN THE WORLD" :snot::snot:at the same time. So what now???

the main reason they don't sell is to avoid everyone program new cars for 25 $ (or less)...

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 12:34 PM
No no they will sell to anybody,to little machines will get sold during this covit, people charging that usally have cheap clone machines

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 02:02 PM

Easy answer:
our customers are friendly and satisfied. If someone is already rude, aggressive and insulting at skype, we are happy to do without.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 02:36 PM
Yes where is what u said to me i see u not showing that get the whole chat not just what u want to show to make me look bad as i ask u simple question about updates and merc as i dont trust what i read.:yawn1::yawn1::yawn1: another thing what i read on other forum that dashcoder is Taiwan or China but company is in Germany not sure what that is but the guy owns Diagprog & dashcoder

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 03:00 PM
Yes where is what u said to me i see u not showing that get the whole chat not just what u want to show to make me look bad as i ask u simple question about updates and merc as i dont trust what i read.:yawn1::yawn1::yawn1:

you got all the answers. yes it make the mercedes, also the special version you asked for. this he wrote you on skype too.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 03:14 PM
so what is wrong what i said, all was questions,if u look also i made sure if i buy machine i dont get supprise about certain versions wasnt included

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 03:16 PM
Dashcoder is Made in Germany, Company is in germany, Producing is in Germany, development is in Germany, Support is in Germany, but we have super reseller all over in the world like David Sun.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 03:20 PM
so why the attitude if u certain the merc can be done then all should have been fine btw if read previous post i read on other forum,how many machines have u sold this year

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 03:31 PM
so why the attitude if u certain the merc can be done then all should have been fine btw if read previous post i read on other forum

also for this you got the answer before:

Easy answer:
our customers are friendly and satisfied. If someone is already rude, aggressive and insulting at skype, we are happy to do without.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 03:36 PM
show the complete chat so i can see that i approached u badly from beginning nevertheless show video how merc w205 2018-2019 gets done via OBD,as im sure other members would like to know

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 03:46 PM
show the complete chat so i can see that i approached u badly from beginning nevertheless show video how merc w205 2018-2019 gets done via OBD,as im sure other members would like to know

for what ? i will not change decision from the boss that he dont sell to you.
do you really think you will be better off if i publish the chat like you insulted our reseller?
btw the foto you posted was 2017-2018 modell mercedes what is working without filter but not full obd
im sure you was able to read that the full obd solution is for w213 needles and full lcd but w205 only full lcd.

this was my last anwser to you.
have a nice day.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 03:51 PM
Yes David is from China Ur boss? anyway ill rather wait for Smelecom to get update as they answer questions without ignoring it sorry will give it a pass im going to miss this afternoon chat :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Robert dc4
27th July, 2020, 03:58 PM
Yes David is from China Ur boss? anyway ill rather wait for Smelecom to get update as they answer questions without ignoring it sorry will give it a pass im going to miss this afternoon chat :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

David is a super reseller but not the boss.
You chat with the boss on skype.
And i am robert, i make the technical support. Cheers.

SEAT.
27th July, 2020, 04:03 PM
OOOOOOOOOOwell if u have to leave then i have to say cheers:bawling::bawling:

SEAT.
11th September, 2020, 08:13 PM
hi my buddy Robert missed ur chat,is the w205 merc 2015-2017 still problem and 2018?

amar28
12th September, 2020, 01:58 AM
hi my buddy Robert missed ur chat,is the w205 merc 2015-2017 still problem and 2018?

2015-2017 with needles is problem for any machine not just dashcoder, the flash files used are hacked hence why it does the job but the needle and digital speed are not in sync

full lcd does not have this problem, tested and confirmed by me, only W205/W213 etc with needles

Wolfster
12th September, 2020, 09:02 AM
Hi

My experience with:

W205 2015-2017 and 2018 needle version 8 and 11 motors works fine,

Early 2018 W205 lcd Version works full obd.

W213 upto 2019 full obd works, 2016 to 2019, done all versions facelift , non facelift And needle.

All done with Dashcoder!

2019 W213 took nearly 8 mins, worked flawlessly, video file is to big, otherwise would post video. Other versions work faster.

Tried Smelecom prior to the above, nothing worked with Smelecom! Never tried again, so don’t no if they have sorted it now.

Robert dc4
12th September, 2020, 09:32 AM
2015-2017 with needles is problem for any machine not just dashcoder, the flash files used are hacked hence why it does the job but the needle and digital speed are not in sync

full lcd does not have this problem, tested and confirmed by me, only W205/W213 etc with needles

Hi. The needle sync problem is solved in dashcoder since software v03.01.30 no dash after can have the sync problem. But it will not fix the sync if its lost before. Only if it was done with dashcoder before and you have the backup file, contact the support and they will fix it for you. And w205 2018 had never this problem. And this can no other tool on market without filter.

amar28
12th September, 2020, 09:13 PM
Hi. The needle sync problem is solved in dashcoder since software v03.01.30 no dash after can have the sync problem. But it will not fix the sync if its lost before. Only if it was done with dashcoder before and you have the backup file, contact the support and they will fix it for you. And w205 2018 had never this problem. And this can no other tool on market without filter.

not sure about that, it was only last week it happened to me with DP4 and 2 weeks ago to a friend whos using dashcoder

not sure if hes on latest update but he only bought the machine few months ago so software is pretty new on it

any he didnt even have option on his machine to learn dash to ezs until recently when the UK dealer sent him the update

pretty bad that is, to have an update without learn dash to ezs option, that leaves the dash on --------

however saying that many people do say dashcoder is one of the best for the new mercedes

Robert dc4
12th September, 2020, 09:24 PM
not sure about that, it was only last week it happened to me with DP4 and 2 weeks ago to a friend whos using dashcoder

not sure if hes on latest update but he only bought the machine few months ago so software is pretty new on it

any he didnt even have option on his machine to learn dash to ezs until recently when the UK dealer sent him the update

pretty bad that is, to have an update without learn dash to ezs option, that leaves the dash on --------

however saying that many people do say dashcoder is one of the best for the new mercedes

You have the version number above. Check it and if older just order a update. The option for sync is in. In what case was a dash on -----?

SEAT.
14th September, 2020, 06:20 PM
Hi

Tried Smelecom prior to the above, nothing worked with Smelecom! Never tried again, so don’t no if they have sorted it now.

Smelecom manage to sort W205 2015-2017 done 1 today will be testing later model next week.

amar28
14th September, 2020, 09:56 PM
Smelecom manage to sort W205 2015-2017 done 1 today will be testing later model next week.

with needles or full LCD?

does the digital speedo and speed needle show same speed?

12manux
15th September, 2020, 09:04 AM
So let s get this straight ,you are a beginner into this field and want to make a mileage corection on a 2019 Mercedes?

Please listen my advice, DO NOT EVEN TRY IT.

I don t want to ruin your dreams but these jobs are really tricky ,it is not tricky to follow some instructions and read write an eep or mcu .
The tricky part is when you write the mod file and the car is dead/cluster not powering on and so on.

If you want to start this business ,start with old cars ,with parts avaible everywhere at a low price.

Please ask Mercedes Dealer at your area how much it would cost to replace that model of cluster that you wanna work on and after that you ll understand what i m saying .

Best regards

SEAT.
15th September, 2020, 06:54 PM
So let s get this straight ,you are a beginner into this field and want to make a mileage corection on a 2019 Mercedes?

Please listen my advice, DO NOT EVEN TRY IT.

I don t want to ruin your dreams but these jobs are really tricky ,it is not tricky to follow some instructions and read write an eep or mcu .
The tricky part is when you write the mod file and the car is dead/cluster not powering on and so on.

If you want to start this business ,start with old cars ,with parts avaible everywhere at a low price.

Please ask Mercedes Dealer at your area how much it would cost to replace that model of cluster that you wanna work on and after that you ll understand what i m saying .

Best regards

for who is this

SEAT.
15th September, 2020, 06:58 PM
with needles or full LCD?

does the digital speedo and speed needle show same speed?

With needles, speed showed the same

motorsport
15th September, 2020, 07:01 PM
How fix differences speedo and needles from 2016

amar28
15th September, 2020, 09:50 PM

i have the original scn file from dp4, you think it could be fixed? Maybe load scn into dashcoder and use?, did scn update today on xentry but same problem

Robert dc4
15th September, 2020, 11:17 PM
i have the original scn file from dp4, you think it could be fixed? Maybe load scn into dashcoder and use?, did scn update today on xentry but same problem

No because dp4 read only the scn data and not the calibration data. So the important data are missing

Robert dc4
15th September, 2020, 11:19 PM
How fix differences speedo and needles from 2016

If you have the orginal dc4 config data from before , send to me. If was done by other tool like smelecom or dp4 its much more complicated. This tools overwrite the calibration with a basic cal for 260kmh dashs. Here speed is matching 95%. If you have miles dash or amg you are in trouble. In this case send me the dash. I can fix it by hand.

amar28
15th September, 2020, 11:37 PM
------ solved ------

motorsport
20th September, 2020, 10:46 PM
------ solved ------

You soved by snc by obd or you reflash my mcu by jtag ?

amar28
26th September, 2020, 01:19 PM
You soved by snc by obd or you reflash my mcu by jtag ?

scn by obd does nothing as its "soft coding" only

need full original scn inc all calibration data and write to mcu otherwise must replace dash