For what price?

morgano
15th November, 2019, 07:04 PM
If do here must be for free

Anonimius
15th November, 2019, 07:55 PM
If do here must be for free

But what you're saying?
one has some mappacks and that makes them free for free just because we are in a forum where there is a useless rule that only serves mechanics to be able to earn free.
The absurd thing is that nobody says anything and they continue to give away files for free. pure madness

morgano
15th November, 2019, 08:05 PM
No one keeps you here forcefully. if you don’t like forum rules then simply go out and don’t come back.

Anonimius
15th November, 2019, 08:58 PM
No one keeps you here forcefully. if you don’t like forum rules then simply go out and don’t come back.
You are nobody to tell me if I have to stay here in the forum. Do you know why the world goes to hell? because there are beggars like you who seek alms from others to earn twice as much.

naskochipa
15th November, 2019, 09:03 PM
Friends there is no need to quarrel and kill here We all know that there are people here who seek solely free help to make money, but nevertheless with the purpose of helping and eliminating these people as much as possible, we are no longer helping newcomers.

gmb45
15th November, 2019, 09:09 PM
this site is based on being free, and it will stay that way, no one sells anything on here if they are found out doing so then its holiday time :rulez:

James83
15th November, 2019, 09:41 PM
this site is based on being free, and it will stay that way, no one sells anything on here if they are found out doing so then its holiday time :rulez:
Hello mate. But instead for those who sell their customers the files taken here for free what do you think?

gmb45
15th November, 2019, 09:44 PM
not bothered what happens, as long as the no selling rule is stuck to.

James83
15th November, 2019, 09:53 PM
not bothered what happens, as long as the no selling rule is stuck to.
All right, I've always accepted the rules in everything.
However, I can't understand what a tuner like me could do when I give my job for free.
as you can see I gave it the same but I didn't see any advantages. once I asked for a file and nobody helped me. A little strange don't you think? It does not matter now, only that I stopped helping a little and I don't think it's the purpose of a forum. That's all.
B. Regards

rfernandes
15th November, 2019, 10:13 PM
i ask for what price just becouse he said to pm im if we need,of course hes looking for money...this forum its to help and be helped..
but i total agree what james said..
a`im a chiptuner but still learnig,we dont know everything and today me,tomorow you

morgano
16th November, 2019, 03:15 AM
I answered him with all politeness, and he took it bad. Answered in very poor and unrespectfull way, he's gone now, may we take one minute silence.

Maybe with his next nick he will be more calmed. ;)

clusters
16th November, 2019, 04:10 AM
Maybe one day all you whinging tuners will learn, there is NO selling here, period.

Go sell your services on Fleabay.

If you don't want to help for free then you should never respond to any thread and just do one.

Patrick190e
16th November, 2019, 06:22 AM
Please make a pack... I have a ktag Just for personal use.

diogog
18th November, 2019, 12:33 AM
I’m sorry but I think I didn’t talked about money.. but simply I will not share a map pack for example of a ECU from 2019 with ALL people on forum... simply because I waste Hours, days, searching damos and I want to help yes. But people who want to learn. So, if somebody wants help, send me pm. And I post the map packs, not for MG1CP001 for example of course.
On this world there are two tipes of people. The ones who search, and the ones who earn money with the information from the ones who search.

Thank you and I’m sorry for starting this post

rfernandes
18th November, 2019, 01:03 AM
mate,when you write pm me,people think you will ask for money.
i know how hard it is to do that job..
so lets see what you can do
its a fiesta 1.6 psa engine edc17c10 made by me...this file its already remap,i share my remap here..

diogog
18th November, 2019, 10:20 AM
what do you want for that file if you have remaped?

rfernandes
18th November, 2019, 10:47 AM
If you do mappack as you write,you have my file..
As i write,lets see what you can do :)

diogog
18th November, 2019, 10:59 AM
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/786943-need-orig-file-from-ford-fiesta-edc17c10?highlight=534658

You have posted a thread asking for a original file. Now you say the remap is yours...
I don't understand, you want help or you want to use my map pack to understand what is made on the file? Because if you want help i help you, otherwise if you are trying to be leery don't count one me my friend.. And i have map pack for that file, with that software...

rfernandes
18th November, 2019, 11:35 AM
My friend dont shot like that on me!!
1-Did you see my others post?
2-if you have a ori file why dont you just help?
3-some junkie breaks my window and took my laptop...lost all my data..
4-i have 3 cars,bmw e91,fiesta 1.6tdci and elysee 1.6hdi
5-check to if i ask for a file
Regards

diogog
18th November, 2019, 11:44 AM
You writted "let's see what you can do" , this is a job interview?

I told you i like to help but

rfernandes
18th November, 2019, 11:49 AM
When someone tell me that,i do my best....its not a job interview..
Dont take it wrong..
You dont need to do that mappack,forget..
Have a good day

rfernandes
18th November, 2019, 11:56 AM
And i ask for ori file becouse i change for bigger turbo and now gives me dtc from actuator..thats why iam asking for the ori file

diogog
18th November, 2019, 12:07 PM
No we are talking same language.
I told you i like to help, and i can.

lajlen
24th November, 2019, 06:41 PM
diogog inbox full

Looking for mappack volvo v70 170hp 2003 with denso ecu.
Can send file if that helps.

Also looking for mappack to this one:

VW Passat 140hp 2011
ECU: edc17c46
Engine: R4 2.0l TDI
HW Ver.: 03L907309N
SW upg.: 03L906018BF 9978
Installation: EDC17 CB.03.15.00 C47.00

Thanks in advance

diogog
26th November, 2019, 10:56 AM
Sorry , saw now inbox's full.

Send both files to my e-mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx no addys !!!

i will do both as soon as i can.

Probably i will start with passar because is Bosch, easier.

berttz
30th July, 2020, 09:12 AM
can you please send me mappacks , i cannot send you pm message bro

morgano
30th July, 2020, 05:38 PM
can you please send me mappacks , i cannot send you pm message bro

I wonder what you newbies think what “mappacks” means.

He’s not offering a collection, he offers help to people identifying a file maps.

For sure he will not send anyone his full collection of mappacks like it seems you are asking.

systemlinux
1st August, 2020, 05:47 PM
Forum rules

If you want to earn money, there are other external means, here is help and solidarity between beginners and advanced, every day you learn something new.

STULEANEC
9th September, 2021, 02:23 PM
Hello everyone,
I am a begginer in tuning, but i want to start working on my car. at the moment i own a ford focus mk2 ,2.0tdci sid803. it is a tough ecu to start with, but i like chalenges. the ECU i have is siemens sid803:
fordfocus mk2, 2.0tdci ,98kw, year 2005
HW: L3SOVE64FO12400
SW: 10107319AA
Spare: 8M51 SID803
Is there anyone in here willing to help me with a map pack.
Thank you for your time and support

tutzu
17th November, 2021, 01:12 PM
PLEASE MAPPACK FOR THIS VW PASSAT

Fiestaboy
9th October, 2023, 06:32 PM
Hello - I don't know if anyone in this thread is still alive and reading this lol. I've made a read of my ecu for the first time - Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCI EDC17C10 TC1797 GPT and am very confused about how i view the map. I have a binary file, and tried opening it in various programs - I am not expecting to do any succesful tuning, but i just want to snoop around and learn, so if any of you have a Damos/(Mappack?) file for this ECU, i'd love to hear from you. Thanks!!