PDA

View Full Version : URGENT ALLS HAVE TO READ THIS

Anonimius
15th November, 2019, 09:04 PM
Who explains to me how this forum works?
I only see mechanics who beg for free files made by incompetents with cracked software (and therefore forbidden by law) to be able to offer their customers a crap of work that they then charge a lot.
But then there is the rule that you can't ask for money to provide a service .... Let me know what the secret is.
Who explains it to me thanks.

naskochipa
15th November, 2019, 09:08 PM
Friend you are very excited you cannot call people witches here it's bad for you here everyone chooses whether to help or not that helping him may be bad is the personal responsibility of the person who accepts them. i don't think it is appropriate to approach this way there are people here who really have the necessary skills and knowledge and nevertheless need help sometimes a person learns how to live

MVRH
15th November, 2019, 09:11 PM
No secret

The concept is simple it is free place for people to ask advice/help sometimes professionals give their time using software (most cases genuine, as later ecus only supported by such)

In return new members such as yourself are expected to read the rules, respect peoples opinion and not free load. Give and take its simple

As we anything free some exploit ways of making money or feel the need to charge as they pay annually for software- against rules

Admins are busy reak people and cannot police everything

IF you understand and ask correctly no problems

waldi1979
15th November, 2019, 09:14 PM
Officially it is not allowed.
But users communicate one another by Private Messages or Skype and sell solutions.
I have nothing against but these solutions sometimes are of bad quality...

waldi1979
15th November, 2019, 09:19 PM
In return new members such as yourself are expected to read the rules, respect peoples opinion and not free load.

I think it is not a new user but only new account of angry user who can't make money in this place.

gmb45
15th November, 2019, 09:23 PM
Who explains to me how this forum works?
I only see mechanics who beg for free files made by incompetents with cracked software (and therefore forbidden by law) to be able to offer their customers a crap of work that they then charge a lot.
But then there is the rule that you can't ask for money to provide a service .... Let me know what the secret is.
Who explains it to me thanks. its simple, you dont sell on this site period, if you cant get that simple rule into your head then this is not the place for you.

Anonimius
15th November, 2019, 09:36 PM
its simple, you dont sell on this site period, if you cant get that simple rule into your head then this is not the place for you.

Yours is the simple answer of those who command because they are at home. Don't answer the fact that many mechanics make money here while the tuners don't. So the tuner does not sell but the mechanic does. So I have to think that the forum created some mechanics who didn't have the capacity to learn and didn't want to pay, because the only thing they can do is hold a key and a screwdriver. you are outlawed anyway, in this forum there is a download section full of cracked software that violates international laws. I should make a report to the competent authorities. and you administrators are accomplices.

gmb45
15th November, 2019, 09:47 PM
Yours is the simple answer of those who command because they are at home. Don't answer the fact that many mechanics make money here while the tuners don't. So the tuner does not sell but the mechanic does. So I have to think that the forum created some mechanics who didn't have the capacity to learn and didn't want to pay, because the only thing they can do is hold a key and a screwdriver. you are outlawed anyway, in this forum there is a download section full of cracked software that violates international laws. I should make a report to the competent authorities. and you administrators are accomplices.do what you want, and good bye.

Anonimius2
15th November, 2019, 10:32 PM
do what you want, and good bye.
**What's the point ??

Johnner
15th November, 2019, 10:47 PM
Mate, you've come here to the forum from day 1 with quite an aggressive outlook.I don't understand why ?
If you're not happy with things here,then just don't log in ? It's quite simple really.

Your attitude and quite frankly,your use of language,is totally unacceptable....anywhere,in the civilised world

For that reason,you cannot be allowed to remain here,or any forum,with an outlook like that

All the best...