PDA

View Full Version : Grand Vitara J24B denso 078k0... MAF REMOVED??

Patrick190e
18th November, 2019, 09:38 PM
short story: my boss bought a suzuki vitara 2.4 J24B with 078K0 DENSO ecu... car has no power, hard to reach 130Kmh... last owner says "i send the ecu to a chiptuner company and the car has more power" but car its crap on accelerations, so i open a thread asking for a stock mapping, i open the unit and the pads are new, they never open the ecu. anyway i solder my new ktag and backup the ori files (2), i program the stock file and same sh*t... so after think a lot drink a beer i accidentaly left disconnected the MAF sensor, surprise is the check engine never comes on, i left disconeted the maf and make a test drive, the car stay the same, no power. so i think maybe the tunners delete the maf sensor and force to a X value, and that value is incorrect because the last owner lives in a place much more high at level sea that me, actually he lives 350 mtrs from sea level, and me at 15 mts. can this make any difference?

I personally never delete or force a map sensor in any ecu. i test in another suzuki disconnecting the maf and the engine dies inmideately. can any master help me?

NOTE ADMIN: please if my thread is in the wrong neigborhood be free to move... (but not delete please)
PS: the car is for my boss, i dont receive any money from him, its a favor.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Patrick190e
19th November, 2019, 05:18 AM
A y help please?

Patrick190e
21st November, 2019, 07:30 PM
Help please? Anyone?