PDA

View Full Version : Renaut SID 305 DPF OFF EGR OFF

naskochipa
20th November, 2019, 08:39 AM
Hello friends I have the following problem with this car Renaut Megane 1.5DCI Stopped DPF and EGR with MTX DPF Remulver the car has no DTC but the following system error occurs (injection system fault) the car has no other problems has anyone encountered such a problem will go over the original file if anyone can help i am looking for a manual solution or swiftech i dont want other solutions thanks

tothzsolt
20th November, 2019, 09:29 AM
hi dpf egr and chk calculated ok with winols
test and report
thnx.....pass pm

naskochipa
20th November, 2019, 02:40 PM
hi dpf egr and chk calculated ok with winols
test and report
thnx.....pass pm

NOT WORK :(((((((

tothzsolt
20th November, 2019, 03:21 PM
how reluctant to write exactly what happened when you typed my fashion file what happened ??????

naskochipa
20th November, 2019, 06:22 PM
The car has no errors no emergency mode however the dashboard stays lit Injetion sistem faut with my solution having the same problem

tothzsolt
21st November, 2019, 08:43 AM
with diagnostics program back injection code and that's it,maybe you should read the injection code first and then read and write the flash maybe the same is the case with sid305 and edc16 at renault, now you need to manually enter the injection code all 4 pieces and you will have a problem

Ignasvw
21st November, 2019, 08:49 AM
with diagnostics program back injection code and that's it,maybe you should read the injection code first and then read and write the flash maybe the same is the case with sid305 and edc16 at renault, now you need to manually enter the injection code all 4 pieces and you will have a problem
its false information.
you both written bad solutions

tothzsolt
21st November, 2019, 09:50 AM
Ignasvw, what do you need to philosophize about if you have a better solution for not putting and anointing a person, the easiest way to write such nonsense?

Ignasvw
21st November, 2019, 10:27 AM
The biggest nonsense is that you upload file where you have no idea what is made there and telling the guy that problem that his injectors is lost

johak
21st November, 2019, 10:37 AM
here.... try my solution

tothzsolt
21st November, 2019, 10:59 AM
Ignasvw (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/463834-Ignasvw)
first i know what i put up on the forum files boyfriend said injection code was lost i didn't invent, you just philosophize why you don't help the boy with an even better solution, i can't marry you you attacked me i just don't know why i at least help people and I don't smart like you most times

you know you are reading the guy says that with the mtx software he shut down the dpf and egr and that software is too good and has a problem with the injectors, first the dpf and egr off has little to do with injector work

naskochipa
21st November, 2019, 09:44 PM
here.... try my solution

pass? thancks

keyshopbg
7th November, 2023, 08:25 AM
Hello friends I have the following problem with this car Renaut Megane 1.5DCI Stopped DPF and EGR with MTX DPF Remulver the car has no DTC but the following system error occurs (injection system fault) the car has no other problems has anyone encountered such a problem will go over the original file if anyone can help i am looking for a manual solution or swiftech i dont want other solutions thanks

same problem

Disabled DPF and the machine falls into an emergency mode

CANCLIP errors do not read or zeros are read instead of codes (other ELM327)

Is there any solution?