if someone here has a contact with him

tell him that he should repay the money to the person

otherwise he burns himself in hell

This person is a disaster

Yura123
21st November, 2019, 09:23 PM
it was written on another forum:

"Hi

I want to share with you what happen from one member of DK who sells tools of KESS and KTAG here in forum and other forums. I find him here on DK and contact with him wanted to buy Kess and Ktag EU CLONE and find here username: ecutuners paypal: gttuning2009@yahoo.co.uk contact him on skype: ecu-tuners and we make a deal for 1000euro both for kess and ktag. It was 23-24 December 2015 when i transfer money to him i used paypal linked with credit card and as a beginer user of paypal i used option Friends and Family for transfering money and pay all paypal fees it was around 1035.05 EURO 1000 for tools and 35 paypal fees,so i cant request for refund. He was cheating, when transfer completed he told me i send your package to post office for delivery and send me " tracking number " but that tracking number was wrong incorrect. Then next days i try to contact him all day he dont answer on skype until 27 December 2015. That day 27.12.2015 he just send me this message "Your money is refunded, the post did not work this weekend so parcel was still in post office ". ok i check on paypal for refund but after 1-2 days he cancel a refund and now he is saying i have send your money have make refund request i dont know what happen. I call paypal they told me we cant do nothing you need to speak with receiver of money beacouse you pay as family and friend. Now he is saying i never receive your money i dont have your money i will post here our conversation with paypal transaction screen shoots. Want to tell you dont do deals with him he is rogue liar. Thanks for reading I saw it reasonable to write in this forum was not be deceived the other members.

Sorry for my poor english and word mistakes"

Be careful.

Johnwick88
22nd November, 2019, 09:00 PM
who knows what happened to the user daniel wilson? ecu-tuners
he has cheated many people

is he in prison?
I hope those who behave like this are the least that goes to jail

PowerPlus
11th December, 2019, 09:56 PM
it was written on another forum:

"Hi

I want to share with you what happen from one member of DK who sells tools of KESS and KTAG here in forum and other forums. I find him here on DK and contact with him wanted to buy Kess and Ktag EU CLONE and find here username: ecutuners paypal: gttuning2009@yahoo.co.uk contact him on skype: ecu-tuners and we make a deal for 1000euro both for kess and ktag. It was 23-24 December 2015 when i transfer money to him i used paypal linked with credit card and as a beginer user of paypal i used option Friends and Family for transfering money and pay all paypal fees it was around 1035.05 EURO 1000 for tools and 35 paypal fees,so i cant request for refund. He was cheating, when transfer completed he told me i send your package to post office for delivery and send me " tracking number " but that tracking number was wrong incorrect. Then next days i try to contact him all day he dont answer on skype until 27 December 2015. That day 27.12.2015 he just send me this message "Your money is refunded, the post did not work this weekend so parcel was still in post office ". ok i check on paypal for refund but after 1-2 days he cancel a refund and now he is saying i have send your money have make refund request i dont know what happen. I call paypal they told me we cant do nothing you need to speak with receiver of money beacouse you pay as family and friend. Now he is saying i never receive your money i dont have your money i will post here our conversation with paypal transaction screen shoots. Want to tell you dont do deals with him he is rogue liar. Thanks for reading I saw it reasonable to write in this forum was not be deceived the other members.

Sorry for my poor english and word mistakes"

Be careful.

he is a fraud, and has cheated on many users

saka112
12th December, 2019, 12:12 PM
he cheat my friend and if i remeber i write someting about him in dk , he stold 1000euro from my friend