PDA

View Full Version : renault Laguna 1996 dash panel TMS370 need dump

zanovo
2nd January, 2010, 05:21 PM
Good afternoon!
I try to recover the dashpanel from Renault Laguna 1996 2.0L petrol AutoTrans TMS370C056 (the dashpanel with a voice synthesizer)
Odometer does not shine, arrows does not work and the synthesizer is silent with main dump!!!
I programme TMS370 MSU with available at me dump from a diesel engine odometer value has appeared the arrows begin to work ( tachometer twice faster) the synthesizer has started talking on French, but sometimes issues rattles!!!
I attached a photo of the panel.
I ask any dumps on such panel!!!!
Thankful in advance!

PremierD
2nd January, 2010, 05:41 PM
Good afternoon!
I try to recover the dashpanel from Renault Laguna 1996 2.0L petrol AutoTrans TMS370C056 (the dashpanel with a voice synthesizer)
Odometer does not shine, arrows does not work and the synthesizer is silent with main dump!!!
I programme TMS370 MSU with available at me dump from a diesel engine odometer value has appeared the arrows begin to work ( tachometer twice faster) the synthesizer has started talking on French, but sometimes issues rattles!!!
I attached a photo of the panel.
I ask any dumps on such panel!!!!
Thankful in advance!

The Km's are worked out with a look up table mate .. But the dash is a bit old now Especially the voice one .. you'll be lucky to get a dump...